10/31

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 02:06 PM

Beacuse of that last up I m llooking at 2710 area for the dump. 

Looking at oil. Likely on it;s way to sub $26 a barrel.  Our members know way back I mentioned oil would go under 29 back when it was near 80 or so maybe higher and then when we did, I  mentioned 65-70 for sure up maybe a little more, well we did it and now once it cracks 58 c ya later.  It should be trading for $40 in todays dollar. I am going to need to say this for a while because at one point down at those lows they will come up with QE bazillion and then the dollar really tanks bigtime to escape velocity after that.

Gold getting ready for the flush move to the buy. Something is brewing folks. watch out.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#22 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 02:15 PM

I noticed oil supply has been up last month...    Also the volume on this upswing is pretty anemic on the indices...   This allows the larger players to pump the price up, but so far buyers are not coming in..  The talking heads on CNBC are heavily talking about buying the market.....    Hmmmm...

#23 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 02:26 PM

Ok last pop for now I think lol. 2737 was not going to get cute with it. 

CNBC are such honest folks too :-)

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#24 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 02:34 PM

Out 1 at 28. from avg. 33 

#25 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 03:01 PM

out at 2713.  there is probably more but I figure they will mess with it some in after hours.   

Unless we get another high real soon like by the morning, that may have been it for now and the zones below await.

Edited by zoropb, 31 October 2018 - 03:03 PM.

#26 dowdeva

dowdeva

• Traders-Talk User
  • 525 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 03:57 PM

thks Lev and Kw for the info, 12 thank you bud, Alex even more crop failures came in after checking reports last night. Police protecting potato harvest in Egypt already! sheesh. It is getting nuclear already what an explosion in food prices coming wow.  You all need to get ready for what is coming guys it will effect everything. There will be little money to buy other stuff or services only food. It will be a total shift in business and just about everything else. Failure to heed this warning will cause much loss of money, stress, and worse. Think about how if everyone is spending almost all their extra money on food what will be left to buy? How will these companies survive? How will people pay rent? How will the restaurants survive? etc.  Guys I remind you this has happened lots of times. They just did not teach us about it. Wake up you guys this is coming,  prepare.

got rid of half at 22 just keeping maintenance lol.

Chemtrails are responsible for the crop failures. This was all decided many generations ago, and it is being coordinated with the financial crises to come.

The government purchased over 500 'automatic' guillotines from China to prepare for the riots.

#27 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 04:04 PM

Yes they are causing crop failure but the chemtrails are also for blocking the excesses cosmic rays that are bombarding us with UVC it has increased amazingly in the grath I look at over the past 3 years. It is do also to the part of the universe we are going through and lack of sun spots lowing our magnetosphere. We are going to see lots more cloud cover over the next years due to the grand solar minimum.  The UVC and colder temps are nuking the crops mainly. The chem trails are mainly US because the US is the main obstacle in the New World Order plans.  The crop losses are almost everywhere (without chem trails) already by what I am reading and seeing. No grains will grow by 2024 over 45 degrees. Canada and everywhere else up there will be moving. Hey Uhaul trucks might be a good investment lol. 

btw D the blades for them were made in Mexico.

Edited by zoropb, 31 October 2018 - 04:07 PM.

#28 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 04:10 PM

In fact most massive migrations have taken place after one of these big grand solar minmums from looking back at history.

They should put a sign in Canada that reads the land is ok for about 400 years after that move south. 

Edited by zoropb, 31 October 2018 - 04:10 PM.

#29 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 05:11 PM

D forgot to answer the other statement. Yes the Albert Pike letter (One of the main 33 degree masons and Illuminati high up) letter from 1871 from the Book (I cannot remember the author, he was an officer in the British Army) back in 1880's, he got a copy of the letter from the British museum (a brave soul).  They killed him a year later btw. It states all 3 world wars and the concepts behind them. Yes I said 3 world wars for the rest of you.  I posted that letter in the blog some months ago and lots more for the members and my family.   90% of the people are so wrapped up in their life they have no clue what is about to come down on them.  Good to see your awake D. 

Edited by zoropb, 31 October 2018 - 05:12 PM.

#30 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 07:12 AM

Thks Zoro. In fact that is exactly what they are playing now, bringing into contact Israel and Iran, two existential enemies. But probably there is no other way to solve this debt equation.
"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein