bottoming process continues

• Please log in to reply
911 replies to this topic

#31 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:21 PM

Yes, the OI is at its lowest level in a while. Money flowing out of gold and into stocks at a guess.

keep in mind this article is from kwn, it seems everything is bullish to those guys.  however, this really is a bullish factor. folks have given up on the sector which is indicative of bottoms.its a rare occurrence in any market. look at the cots. http://news.goldseek.../1543609596.phpcommercials and specs alike closed positions.  giving up on the sector is a good sign. now for kwn https://kingworldnews.com/legend-pierre-lassonde-responds-to-yesterdays-kwn-article/

i expect we see in 19 stagflation/inflation.  and w/the china deal or cease fire. the chinese are the largest importers of soybeans. that was on hold w/the trade folly.  farmers suffered having to store goods.  

dharma

agree on the "giving" in general up on the metals/miners, I see it here and at other places, both investors and even many/most "gurus" have given up, remember its a "process" and this as you and I have said will likely be a very ugly bottom and so far that's been a bulls eye. I continue to hold long and I like todays action with the miners for the most part closing not far from session highs, maybe no fireworks in Dec but a slow rise would not surprise me at all, good session, now will we finally get some follow through?

Senor

#32 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:01 PM

Not saying or forecasting it will happen but silver especially and gold as well have "potential" 1/2, i/ii bullish counts where if todays highs are taken out the odds IMO are fairly decent a large wave iii of 3 upward move could be underway - I think that would surprise the vast majority and few if any are looking for it, we see

Senor

#33 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:44 PM

yeah the i-ii 1-2 would surprise many. me too.

#34 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:23 PM

lol, me too!yes.gif However it is there IMO and one ever knows but almost no one would ready for it and it is Dec, and I keep thinking of that OI collapse in the COT's and possibility of a dollar top - buckle up?swoon.gif

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 03 December 2018 - 08:23 PM.

#35 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 01:14 AM

lol, me too!yes.gif However it is there IMO and one ever knows but almost no one would ready for it and it is Dec, and I keep thinking of that OI collapse in the COT's and possibility of a dollar top - buckle up?swoon.gif

Senor

we are in stealth mode.  it seems .  and yet miners are severely undervalued . gold made its low in august . silver double bottomed

dharma

#36 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,751 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:04 AM

Silver may be finally pushing above 14.50 and holding here today....if so, could be the start.....right in December as scheduled!

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#37 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:03 AM

Senor

we are in stealth mode.  it seems .  and yet miners are severely undervalued . gold made its low in august . silver double bottomed

dharma

well so far the 1/2, i/ii count is looking good and has its chance, if that count is in effect IMO we should soon blast thru 1243-1245 gold and 14.60-14.65 silver and close at/near session highs, daily charts IMO suggest this count has a very decent chance, however we've been here before - it is again NO EXCUSES TIME. Also the dollar top scenario looks better and better as the dxy declines again today and interest rates continue to decline and for now that IMO is metals "bull fuel". Another key day ahead

Senor

#38 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,751 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:45 AM

next huge pivot zone for Silver is big round one at $15.....above that, and it will really start to look like that divergent low in November was perhaps THE bottom before it goes up and takes out the 900 day MA and holds it this time...

SLV 14 level for the ETF players...

This type of setup has the "potential" for explosive first move off the bottom once the key pivot mentioned above is taken out...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#39 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,751 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:47 AM

Can only imagine where AGQ might go once 25 level taken out....

A close above 24 today would look very good for bulls on that one....about 20 cents away right now

#40 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:40 PM

critical area on som many indicators here imo