aem came out with nice results on thursday and was strong on friday fwiw

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#412 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 07:52 AM

aem came out with nice results on thursday and was strong on friday fwiw

and Platinum very possibly saw an int term IMO at least, double bottom near 877 and could now see a large rally phase, also did DXY finish a deep upside corrective rally last week and is it now ready for a very large decline leg? lots of potential bullish looking stuff from varied sectors coming together here IMO, as always DYODD

BSing away

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 18 February 2019 - 07:56 AM.

#413 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:03 AM

I mentioned SBGL, the GoldFields SA golds offshoot, few weeks ago. Looking good.

Hadik thinks platinum won't bottom til April. Senor, I think your count is better. As I've mentioned, it is a 60 year cycle low.

#414 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,670 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:11 AM

GDXJ looks to be taking out the July reversal candle......This could be big folks, if bulls can keep the train chuggin' here today...

Edited by K Wave, 19 February 2019 - 11:11 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#415 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 12:52 PM

and da beat goes on.......

Senor

#416 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 01:59 PM

i like the action.  cut through 1330 resistance like a knife through butter. but the big important stuff sits at 1380  which i believe will be taken out , but i want the market to prove it. if so . i think we chug into sept /oct 1700s . yes , i am a bull.  cloaked in missouri clothing.  india/china have about 3 billion people 1/2 of which are below the age of 35 and are giant savers, and they save in gold.   once upon a time the dollar was gold .    miners look good  . lets see this advance get broad based in commodities.    mountains of debt can never be paid off.   the fed is trapped.  on and on 

dharma

#417 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 03:34 PM

the big money in the space is nem/gold i am watching these 2 to see if they can break their previous highs . keep in mind the mergers caused them to go lower. so now they need to break previous highs to confirm trend direction

dharma

#418 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,670 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 10:05 AM

i like the action.  cut through 1330 resistance like a knife through butter. but the big important stuff sits at 1380  which i believe will be taken out , but i want the market to prove it. if so . i think we chug into sept /oct 1700s . yes , i am a bull.  cloaked in missouri clothing.  india/china have about 3 billion people 1/2 of which are below the age of 35 and are giant savers, and they save in gold.   once upon a time the dollar was gold .    miners look good  . lets see this advance get broad based in commodities.    mountains of debt can never be paid off.   the fed is trapped.  on and on 

dharma

This chart sure looks encouraging....

A dispy doo under the 900 day MA after a big battle for the 900 day, and then a reclaim after a long bear market usually signifies sellers are TOAST....

28lg7b.jpg

Edited by K Wave, 20 February 2019 - 10:05 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#419 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 12:18 PM

is this channel operational still:

http://schrts.co/TKnbGMyq

#420 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 02:04 PM