bottoming process continues

• Please log in to reply
911 replies to this topic

#891 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 03:14 PM

finally a decent all around up day with a solid close, wave wise we could be done and the technicals IMO are certainly "there" for a major low, however we can't count on or be confident of anything at this time. Some of these miner to gold or silver ratios are screamingly overdone, so if today's gold/silver rallies continue we just might see the miners unleash higher. One can always hope - LOL.I will say this, I don't know if I've read of one cycle type analyst actually looking for a key low here - and I like that since it seems no one is thinking we "might" make a key bottom here - its always in the Fall seems to be a mantra. Do any of us here actually believe that a low could occur here? I don't think so. Lets see if this is a one-day wonder or perhaps more, as always DYODD

PURE BS

Senor

#892 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 05:05 PM

if this is really a wave 3 the xau should go to at least 138 it is at 67 now

that is only wave 3 equals wave 1 if wave 3 equals 1.25 wave 1 the xau would go

to 155 from 67 now. just my take but me first i want to see gdxj take out 33 then 

i think we have something. and yes def a nice day today we havent seen any days 

like this for a long long time

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#893 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 05:30 PM

if this is really a wave 3 the xau should go to at least 138 it is at 67 now

that is only wave 3 equals wave 1 if wave 3 equals 1.25 wave 1 the xau would go

to 155 from 67 now. just my take but me first i want to see gdxj take out 33 then 

i think we have something. and yes def a nice day today we havent seen any days 

like this for a long long time

yeah, gotta be careful not to get too excited by ONE decent up day, it has been a long ride sideways to slightly down, some miner stocks getting absolutely annihilated, some doing not so bad (NEM/KL/AEM etc), we see

Senor

#894 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 07:20 PM

I think this is the FINAL low in the miners

Equity markets about to plunge

Trump to impose 5% tariff on all Mexico early june

Also

Tim order says almost 90% chance this is the miners final low

https://stockcharts....ay-28-2019.html

#895 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 07:27 PM

I think this is the FINAL low in the miners

Equity markets about to plunge

Trump to impose 5% tariff on all Mexico early june

Also

Tim order says almost 90% chance this is the miners final low

https://stockcharts....ay-28-2019.html

was just going to post about the Mexico tariffs

Trump now tariffing Mexico to prompt them to help stop immigration issue, starts at 5% on all goods I believe and would be ramped up to 25% by Oct 1 if nothing happens I presume, I think Trumpy like his tariffs.

"until the ongoing illegal immigration surge at the southern border is "remedied" and illegal migrants "STOP."

lets see how the markets react tonight, saw a recent Dow quote down a bit over 200 and gold up a couple bucks, lets see what the night brings

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 30 May 2019 - 07:28 PM.

#896 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 08:43 PM

Tossing in my 2 cents FWIW,  My $gold chart indicates it may run up and bump into 1325.  Will know in the fullness if time.  Thank you posters for all your able work. flowers.gif

Kudos to dougie for his post Yesterday, 01:55 PM.  "what is it they say about a dull market?"

Peace
johngeorge

#897 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:15 AM

finally a decent all around up day with a solid close, wave wise we could be done and the technicals IMO are certainly "there" for a major low, however we can't count on or be confident of anything at this time. Some of these miner to gold or silver ratios are screamingly overdone, so if today's gold/silver rallies continue we just might see the miners unleash higher. One can always hope - LOL.I will say this, I don't know if I've read of one cycle type analyst actually looking for a key low here - and I like that since it seems no one is thinking we "might" make a key bottom here - its always in the Fall seems to be a mantra. Do any of us here actually believe that a low could occur here? I don't think so. Lets see if this is a one-day wonder or perhaps more, as always DYODD

PURE BS

Senor

Looks like a nice beach ball UNLEASH norte, gotta wonder how far away the "surface" is? Close the week above 1300? wouldn't that be nice....yes.gif

Senor

#898 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:38 AM

PURE BS

Senor

My GDX chart predicted a low for this time period way back in March, so now gdx is popping up, I also had gold charts for a low in this time period many weeks ago but recently found another trend for a low in mid july, but the gdx chart seems to be proven today... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#899 lotus2t

lotus2t

• Traders-Talk User
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 10:58 AM

PURE BS

Senor

My GDX chart predicted a low for this time period way back in March, so now gdx is popping up, I also had gold charts for a low in this time period many weeks ago but recently found another trend for a low in mid july, but the gdx chart seems to be proven today... 

Free update from CastAway:

https://www.castaway...ld/gdx-5-31-19/

#900 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 11:28 AM

db down 25% since april  the derivative king is in a death spiral rsi 9bar on daily down to 12.12 this has my attention

cycle highs at months end , lets see if its a short term top. not getting excited,but ;i do think we are very close here

the result of tariffs is higher costs for us consumers  never mind hoover did the same thing and it crushed world trade smoot-hawley

the down wave in the broad market is not done. the tides are shifting

patience will be rewarded

dharma

ps i still show 1700 by october.