• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 06:32 AM

Good morning everyone.

Looks like the overnight played out as expected. After yesterday an inside day is very likely but we should still get some decent moves. The first is a short that is building as I write this.  I expect last night's lows to hold and after this drop in a bit I expect us to hit the area of yesterday's highs by tomorrow or Monday. We are not starting a new bull phase just a correction in a bear market. 

A normal day has us around 2542.25+-8.25 for a high.

I do expect us to hit at least 2525.75

Good trades

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 06:38 AM

shorting up here 

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#3 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 06:50 AM

Half out +1.5, I will be out at bottom 1 min. bb though it probably has more to go 2497+- perhaps. 

#4 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 06:57 AM

plus 4  2nd half.  If they pop it a little then go down I may do it again or just wait for longs later.

#5 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 07:08 AM

A central bank of England spike . I was wondering what that was.  I hit it for 3.50 overall. Instinct trade like yesterday.   Those spikes are usually good for at least a few points sometimes way more but safe in the 3-4 pt area almost all of them. 

#6 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 07:10 AM

I prefer one more high to short it again and for a little more duration.

#7 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 07:19 AM

I wanted to add at the end of large moves or near them. 

#8 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 07:29 AM

do you think there needs to be a flush at some point or gap down...in order to end the move down short term...

or can it simply reverse without a larger than normal move down on the daily...

#9 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 07:59 AM

Getting close to shorting this up move. 

Re I think we ended the short term move down at least for a couple of days.maybe more but the overall not even close yet.

Edited by zoropb, 20 December 2018 - 07:59 AM.

#10 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 08:00 AM

Missed it was typing lol