12/21

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#91 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 10:27 AM

Here is the latest.  I put this info in because it will effect the markets and likely why some of the things your seeing will start to make sense and get you out of fear if caught off guard. 

The main info is the first 11 and half mins. The rest is his comments. He gets some good stuff here and there. Many many more out there.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#92 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:03 PM

Ive seen and heard about similar situations/conspiracies over the years. Nothing ever comes of them. Its fear mongering.

Id say Reids conversation has more of a chance of happening then any of the theory on the videos.

But thats me.

#93 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:28 PM

The Presidential tribunal laws go in effect on Jan. 1, 2019 this is why nothing was to start in a big way until this date is met. 

If it does go down this guy has Tribunal access to the trials, so he says. You may want to keep it on file if it happens. 

Some of you may get red pilled on some of our sick politicians so, do not watch it if you want to stay on the blue pill plan. 

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#94 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 02:00 PM

If we do get a high on the 31st I will probably stay in a short for a little while. The insiders know what is going down and the reson they probably sold so much prior to this coming out and going into the pupblic news where even the NWO media has to report it. Going to get interesting after the 31st.

#95 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 03:27 PM

For any of this not to be reported by any of the main stream media, how can an unknown be given more credibility?

I mean FOX would ❤ to report this, all are democrats (except Pence).

But they wont report it?

#96 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 03:28 PM

Why will things get interesting after the 31st if none of this will be reported on main stream media?

#97 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 03:58 PM

Speaking of Fox. They must keep the illusion of sides and keep the division of all of us in play. The parent Rupert has given the company to the boys to run and all of a suden Murphy is gone the #1 rated news show on TV (I hardly watch any btw).  They are trying to get rid of Carlson and Hannity too but the money from the opposition watching is keeping them from the last steps. Soon it will not matter, as the truth of the swamp comes out then even the NWO will feed their own to the sharks in the Media.  Both sides have garbage to take out. 

If I was them I would not say much until it was all set up, like they probably are doing now.

Too many chess pieces moving around including the markets. We'll see what happens very soon. I just wanted you guys to be informed and not trying to convince anyone of my view. It is up to you all to decide what to do with the info.  

#98 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:08 PM

Sorry to say I dont believe any of this. Ill believe it when I see it.