Photo

Dr. Steve Sjuggerud has been promoting melt up for the whole year ...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:59 PM

Honestly my decision has been affected by his extremely bullish view.

https://orders.cloud...AST96344&page=1

Dr. Steve Sjuggerud <customerservice@exct.stansberryresearch.com>

Dr. Steve Sjuggerud
Senior Analyst
Stansberry Research

#2 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:00 PM

He helped hundred if not thousand of people to go broke, because he has a very large customer base.

#3 GreatWarrior

GreatWarrior

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:52 PM

He helped hundred if not thousand of people to go broke, because he has a very large customer base.

When did Dr Steve publish the melt up event?

Are you a subscribers till recently? It would be helpful if you take a screen shot or copy the subscribed predictions, so that the FRAUD is well documented. 

At least help the future subscribers from losing their {bleeeep}. 

Thanks

#4 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 01:57 AM

I have had his email for more a year. I can share with you if more people are interested in it. I can past email content here

#5 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 07:59 AM

Weren't the majority of advisors/traders doing the same ? I mean almost everyone was calling for new all time highs, buy the dips everything is still ok, 3500- 4200, wave 5 still yet to be fulfilled, ain't seen nothing yet, long way to go, smart money buy signal, sentiment too bearish, never been a top at these sentiment levels, impossible, majority are always wrong, global inflationary boom. And out of the majority that might have been concerned, now fully believe that this last bottom was the end to this "correction".

It was the same in 2008, right before the meltdown, you should go back and read the bottom picking posts here. There are far more perma bulls because that is what works most of the time, they would rather be wrong a small amount of the market's time and just buy the dip and wait for the downside to end than actually short the market.

Edited by CLK, 29 December 2018 - 07:59 AM.

#6 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:48 AM

Everyone is a Genius on the way up.  Those who can handle the bear and either lose the least or those who prosper in a trade environment where few can, are the ones I would seek out if I was looking for advice or management.  I would ask for their prospectus or calls for 2007-09 handling of the last bear. If they can't then keep stepping. 

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#7 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 09:08 AM

my cycles do so much better than all these clowns, of course it is me that doesnt always do the right thing.

external forces can manipulate cycles, QEiii example so it is always and uncertainty too in the moment but will

adjust to those with lag. 

I was saying during the year it is right translating so the drop might be sudden and late in the fall/winter. The RUT cycles

are better aligned with an actual account value and show the real underlying condition in breadth but a nifty 50 type price high

often diverges later from my falling cycles, something that has to be learned by repetition to recognize what that is.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#8 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 10:35 AM

so I'll switch cost averaging back to 100% cash now and start again in equity with next decline. should be able to let that run into 

equity up to late 2024 and then it may be real bad after that. What to do after that if the account is flush, pretty much screwed any way unless

a diversification like cryptos or gold works. I guess the main point is use it to pay off mortgage or other debts by 2025. I did buy two top end cars

figuring those will be the last for the rest of my life with up to 2025 to pay them off. I can keep a high end car 20 years the way I take care of them, 

crappy cars dont work when they have to be replaced in 5-8 years. But then in 10 years anything bought now will be obsoleted by electrics or something

screwed either way. But right now will attempt to use this year to accumulate cost averaging to make it all work by 2025 if my Dow qtrly works. And I took alot out of accounts

this year anticipating this. I was somewhat long but not alot of capital was in for this saw it coming. Also a substantial base in metals for diversification but you see,

possibly fake cia/wallstreet news, that they have a way to turn copper into gold now, which is a webbot forecast longer out and metals will have a finite life cycle too

possibly delayed until free energy and new electrics make it commercially competitive, screwed

about any way.

Armstrong is stating that this is a correction not bear mkt. I dont see his subscriber stuff so it is my own, for the decline to last most of this year.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#9 Data

Data

• Validating
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 11:14 AM

I don't waste time opening sponsored material, such as those supplied by Stansberry Research or Banyan Hill, both of which try to frame their links as news headlines.

#10 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 11:54 AM

A strategy for investors that beat 90% or more of managers and Market letters. 

Buy the market if it closes for 3 consecutive months over the 13 month MA and dump it when it closes for 3 months under the 13 mo ma. 

Simple no brainer investing with solid returns.

Edited by zoropb, 29 December 2018 - 12:04 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.