4 replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 01:53 PM

Im a little less negative about the weekly cycle look,

next week should be down and a short term buy for 12-13 weeks, I will deploy some cash if so,

And then 35 week cycle that a pretty good repeating cycle, is what bottomed in Dec, it will peak again in 13 weeks with an 8 week cycle high. This 35 week up will

bridge over the next two 8 week cycle highs. So this buy next week with 8 week low should be good for 12-13 weeks at another 8 week high, sell in May,

and then another substantial correction should be the last low of this thing that started in Dec. That next 35 week low should be in 4-1/2 months mid June.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#2 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:26 PM

Watching to see how this daily cycle plays out.... Notes on my daily trading chart.....  

https://stockcharts....16c&a=643758822

Edited by robo, 05 February 2019 - 10:32 PM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#3 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:32 PM

Doesnt seem like its dropping this week, maybe by next,

it is 35 week up, an 8 week low due now, and two more 8 week highs

for the 35 week high. I was looking to spend some if it drops some will wait one week, will

look at the daily for closer clues. It may not drop with this 8 week low but should at least pause.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#4 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:37 PM

I trade VXF only at Vanguard....  Free trades.....  The VIX is back under 16.00 again too... Waiting on the buy signal to go short....

https://stockcharts....90c&a=644445501

Edited by robo, 05 February 2019 - 10:43 PM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#5 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:51 PM

I'm currently flat stocks this late in the daily cycle....It's been a freaking nice run for sure....  I couldn't post my charts for some reason....

Have a good one!

Edited by robo, 05 February 2019 - 10:54 PM.