Photo

The Great 2019 JANUARY V-RALLY IS ALMOST OVER!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:18 AM

Well that didn't take long....  Flat TVIX and waiting on the next setup......  Holding HDGE until I think we are close to the next cycle low when I will flip back long.

Good Trading!

Beautiful day for trading!!!

Yes it is....  Plenty more coming our way in my opinion....  I sure like trading in markets like this one....   Break time...  

Good Trading to you....

Edited by robo, 07 February 2019 - 10:20 AM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#22 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,701 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:51 AM

Will trim my fairly large QQQ put position

May close 5 or 8, depending on how low QQQ goes 

#23 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,942 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:40 PM

Now ST I expect some back testing on SPX 2700, 2715, and 2741 to prove that this is a top or not and ideally to form a double top...........

Edited by redfoliage2, 07 February 2019 - 12:41 PM.

#24 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:28 PM

Now ST I expect some back testing on SPX 2700, 2715, and 2741 to prove that this is a top or not and ideally to form a double top...........

Ive never been a conspiracy guy, butttttttt this back and forth commentary on the China trade deal is insane.  One day its going smoothly, the next its going terrible.  I swear the Fed and government are in there buying and selling before these comments come out.  Why cant they just leave it till it comes time March 1st!!  

#25 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,942 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:44 PM

Ive never been a conspiracy guy, butttttttt this back and forth commentary on the China trade deal is insane.  One day its going smoothly, the next its going terrible.  I swear the Fed and government are in there buying and selling before these comments come out.  Why cant they just leave it till it comes time March 1st!!  

Those fake news is actually good for trading as it generates big swings.  I think Trump and Xi will sign some kind of a deal this month.  VST there may be a bounce up tomorrow .............

Edited by redfoliage2, 07 February 2019 - 02:52 PM.

#26 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 03:29 PM

Those fake news is actually good for trading as it generates big swings.  I think Trump and Xi will sign some kind of a deal this month.  VST there may be a bounce up tomorrow .............

I agree, somebody will say, well were making great progress though blah blah blah.  Do agree though I like the swings and its more contained because everyones anticipating the next positive news flow, negative, positive, negative, positive blah blah blah lol!!