symbols for cryptos

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 11:17 AM

i have finally become interested in the cryptos i want to start following them .i saw a fractal for bit coin vs gold and it looks like the cryptos are about to resume their bull market

can folks provide me w/some symbols forthe various cryptos so i can start following them and study their charts

this from hadik

The action of recent weeks has reinforced that outlook, honing the specific time (and price levels) for a breakout move higher!  

All of that analysis was updated in the March 18, 2019 issue of The Bridge - Currency Wars & Cryptos II.  It includes a critical review of what brought Bitcoin to the present, how its 2017 - 2018 action compares with previous bubbles (and what transpired after those bubbles burst), what indicators had turned positive while corroborating the mid-Dec. projected low, and what key indicators are close to generating bullish signals… that could trigger an accelerated advance.

While the time for that surge is not quite here, it is close.  And this latest publication details how and when a breakout move higher is most likely.  Here are a few highlights from the March 18, 2019 The Bridge - Currency Wars & Cryptos II:

-- “…a bubble bursting does not mean the end of an asset’s viability.  It simply means it got WAY ahead of itself and needs to reposition… to return to a point of equilibrium and prepare for a new advance.  The same could be true of Bitcoin… and that is what the monthly trend is also reflecting.”

-- “…a rally back to xxxx would now increase the odds for acceleration through that resistance and to higher levels.  There are multiple timing factors corroborating the outlook… and identifying when an accelerated advance is more likely.”   [Specific cycles and/or price levels reserved for subscribers.]

-- “That presents the optimum time for Bitcoin to… rally from that new support.”

-- “…identifies when those markets are going to elevate their moves… from bottoming process to strong advance.”

-- “A weekly close above xxxx (which would turn both the weekly trend and intra-year trend up) would project a strong rally back to 5100 - 5200/BTC in the immediate future and ultimately back to xxxx…”

-- “Traders can be…”

thanks

dharma

#2 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:18 AM

what are you buying Dharma and how?

#3 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:47 PM

I add just a little here and there. there are a lot of up cycles and have been for a while but it always has one

pending low cycle and they have all hit. 

A couple of weeks ago I thought it had a couple or few weeks up until it ran into an intersection of one

low falling cycle. If that low cycle takes hold it could trough for about 16 more weeks.

The last I heard clif talk about them he thought Jul-Aug last low and talked about buying panics later 2019 and not available to 

purchase early 2020.

So the chance there, even if all that was right, could be btc say 4000 to 2000 in a few months and then so spectacular

that 2000 error wouldnt be a spit in the ocean in a relatively short time.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#4 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:15 PM

And if its a big spring/summer for gold, it could reflect that low cycle in btc to about July maybe Aug.

If anything like the stock mkt, history pick from the top market caps which I have all in top 25 and an awful lot of

some of them, except I do stellar instead of ripple.

#5 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 07:35 PM

i guess cycles are up another 3 weeks and then 12-13.

if this sticks such as early volume thrusts in the charts in the past it is really early

in magnitude relative to the cycles.

you have Armstrong alerting about the global debt and currency failures now, we may also gold moving

well in two weeks.

clif also said last year, it will be known by a single volume thrust day at time when he said he didnt know when, he

is holding back because of violence.

Edited by AChartist, 02 April 2019 - 07:40 PM.

#6 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:06 PM

so my bad experience was observing a sequence of low cycles last year until sometime before the Oct-Dec decline,

I mention it because there is one low cycle remaining, there always is in any mkt. I cant plan on it and will just ignore it,

but if it did hit in some way I would know what to do and buy some either way doesnt matter.

a low cycle that I mentioned late Dec left my cycle calculations while many other cycles were straight up. I should have

known that it would manifest a panic capitulation (manipulation) for the club to take it up.

One lesson is never sell it will make you right. Well I'll be looking for entries along the way right now cycles wont help

once a move is under way they start to change and takes a while for them to rephase. For now should be some pullback

in the future it may be after many weeks straight up first though. Starting some pullback today I may buy something in the morning.

It use to be about 4AM eastern when daily lows occured in the last bullish cycle.

For now litecoin my main holding and bitcoin cash were the darlings.

#7 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:19 PM

there are some that never really went to heck, BAT, Theta, Waves, maybe look for relative strength.

clif hasnt said much for a while and not about specific names, I remember he said OMG was still good

and bitcoin diamond should be a good one (at times for trading), said something once that etherium will not be that great, that

many etherium clones wont make it but Cardano is not one going away. I think he still liked Stellar which I do.

I guess alot wont make it but enough will with diversification. For sure it will be same as stock market, large cap

bluechips core. I just like the possibility for supply chain, Walton and Metaverse. Not too much in one thing

except the large caps. Some like IOST.

Edited by AChartist, 02 April 2019 - 08:23 PM.

#8 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:50 PM

I would hope they can overlap the Mar/Apr 2018 low in this move and prove crossing a potential W1 low,

to settle in above todays candle body in the

next pullback, I may be premature nothing proven yet but its like historical volume thrust days.

I didnt spend much but made some exact buys the day before this thrust.

What has weekly SAR buy has worked the first one was litecoin, BCH working on it.

Litecoin $100 doable I bought alot of stuff with $100 litecoin, the lesson would have been better never

to sell any of it.

#9 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 06:24 PM

I just hit that low in BCH by a couple dollars.

but missed LTC low at that moment.

#10 flyers&divers

flyers&divers

• TT Patron+
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:14 AM

I have been trading the GBTC ETF a bit. I am keeping it on my swing trade list because it charts well has pent up energy and has good percentage moves. It came off a nice 4 month base on good volume so maybe something is starting. I am out but looking to get long again on a gap fill attempt in the 5.12- 5.25 zone. 

F&D

"Successful trading is more about Sun Tzu then Elliott." F&D