SPX

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,938 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:49 AM

"They" are at work again, never let Globex news go to waste.   Same old smash the open, buy the close.

I will not vote for Trump again, too reckless and does not do much to help the people. Life long Republican here, but the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer, needs to change.

Yang2020.com

#2 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,938 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:02 AM

Looks like long weekend exit was planned.

I will not vote for Trump again, too reckless and does not do much to help the people. Life long Republican here, but the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer, needs to change.

Yang2020.com

#3 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,938 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:32 AM

I doubled down longs for tomorrow at 2906, gl.

Yang2020.com

#4 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 01:24 PM

I'm in disagreement.  I believe a week-long correction began today.  I'm still Long (My healthcare names have been crushed for past two days!) but I just purchased some May 2900 $SPX put options as a hedge and speculation.

#5 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,938 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 01:28 PM

Long Jan. 3200 and July 3250 Calls.

Yang2020.com

#6 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 01:43 PM

I'm in disagreement.  I believe a week-long correction began today.  I'm still Long (My healthcare names have been crushed for past two days!) but I just purchased some May 2900 $SPX put options as a hedge and speculation.

I don't know about a week long, but my momentum signal produced a short this morning at 2908.

#7 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,045 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:46 PM

Still long over all....    Was in USO for the last couple of months, it finally looks like a Sell so I sold it...     Trying to rotate into something else, but having trouble finding a super good value.  Something will present itself in the next couple of weeks to dump it into...

#8 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:15 AM

Trade follow up: I purchased more puts on the open this AM and was able to all of them on the little drop earlier this AM for a 4 point profit (I traded May $SPX 2900 puts)....all while on my iPhone while waiting on my car getting serviced.