out on a limb! bottom for wave 2 in !?

• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#531 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 10:59 PM

nice day, I keep (and everyone IMO should) looking at the monthly miner charts and for me its perspective and "Hakuna Matata" time,

seems like we are in the 1st or 2nd inning of this new Bull and the monthlies IMO suggest a lot higher and likely not too much

of a pullback yet, my dos centavos FWIW

Senor

The golds should pull back going into Oct/Nov because each time GDX rallied it produced a lower momentum (gold vertical lines) on the oscillator below the price chart as can be seen below. This trend of lower momentum should reach it's conclusion when the blue and white lines on the top of the oscillator hit the Zero line next Oct/Nov.  The pale blue line from another time frame showed the rally that started today but this is a short term trend which is eclipsed by the bigger weekly and daily trends projecting into Oct-Nov.  R 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#532 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:14 AM

does silver have an hourly H&S top pattern?

#533 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 10:13 AM

don't care, am focused on what IMO are very bullish MONTHLY charts and not getting lost in the trees or even shrubs

Senor

#534 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 10:31 AM

silj is also working on a daily h&s top, the rt shoulder is being formed now

yes, w/each higher h igh in gdx it was met w/lower rsi readings

imo these chart patterns are part of bull market action. climbing the wall of worry getting investors or punters. to punt

we are in the early innings of the game. 

interest rates dont have far to go till they hit 0. 1trillion a year in deficits. the debt isnt going away . it will be paid. either w/worthless fiat or a reset

bulls climb a wall of worry. there is alot to be worried about. just look at all the contenders from both parties. it all seems surreal  i read this this am

from moriarity- Let me give you an example, and I can't give you the exact numbers, but Bank of America was going to buy Merrill Lynch, and Merrill Lynch handed out something like $2 billion in year-end bonuses on the 12th of December, 2008. On the 15th of December, 2008, they came out and announced $15 billion in losses. It was a total shock to everybody.  

why give bonus" to people who are losing alot of money. and then the US tax payer  got stuck w/the bill

the fed is almost out of ammunition. and yet the debt grows higher.   we are entering the strong time of year for gold 

its all troubling? 

i remain bullish 

dharma

#535 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:23 AM

go ahead buy 10,20,30 year bonds  get less money back then you put in!

here is a chart of hm during the last depression

https://www.kitco.co..._20160422_1.gif

dharma

#536 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:50 AM

Slv turns pos on the day yay
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#537 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:52 PM

i think we are doing an abc off the aug 7 top now in the b wave

maybe another week to 2 weeks correction and then ready to go

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#538 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 02:31 PM

no volume on the mov up here in miners. IMO we have more work down here

#539 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 02:48 PM

don't care, am focused on what IMO are very bullish MONTHLY charts and not getting lost in the trees or even shrubs

Senor

think you are right. the rest is noise. the real risk here will likely be missing the move trying to get cute. still one needs to be comfortable witth some huge drawdowns

#540 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:17 PM

HOWEVER, the monthly RSI on GDX has only ever been this high 3-4 times and each time has marked a top

Edited by dougie, 21 August 2019 - 08:18 PM.