out on a limb! bottom for wave 2 in !?

• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#581 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 09:21 PM

i agree cycles can be tricky in a bull chartist. everyone looking for some large pullback will in my opine

be ddissappointed. as dharma has said many times a bull is not going to let you get in at your price you

will have to pay up to be part of the ride.  right now if i am reading this correctly we had a teeny wave ii 

pullback and are now in a iii of 3. we will see. i hold nothing sacred including my own opinion most of all.

good trading to all of us 

This chart is in agreement with your outlook Gannman, projecting a high in mid Oct. for XAU....

Edited by Russ, 24 August 2019 - 09:21 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#582 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 09:48 PM

Yeah volume and macd could be at a w-iii if anything, just a short term top dont know how a cycle

low in 6 weeks will fit in maybe a little higher first need a iv and v first.

Edited by AChartist, 24 August 2019 - 09:49 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#583 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 09:58 PM

for sure the monetary order is changing. I saw a forecast dont know just a possible explanation,

the whole of the communist world is collapsing to the extent of civil war in EU, Autralia should be a first example, it will be ugly all around but US stk mkt best as global money

comes here. ( I do have bad cycles in US stk mkt too for a couple more months). As US repatriates production will be the only organic growth and the

only lawful jurisdiction at all.

All other collapsing currencies

attempt to back with gold to compete with US but US will not be backed with gold its currency will be too strong organically, and likely the end of 

the FED after all such misallocation of resource and labor ultimately means the reformation of Constitutional order, their 100 year charter is already

expired they already dont legally exist. Trump is making clear they are done, the tippy top ranked public enemy along with fake news and communist china.

What has he ever said that a. wasnt true b. didnt happen. He announces what is/will happen clearly.

Look up some recent utubes with Bannon, one with Kyle Bass for some background what is happening regarding google-china communist army party.

Edited by AChartist, 24 August 2019 - 10:04 PM.

#584 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 07:23 AM

Daily cycles should be good through next are right translating so that could continue cycles cannot find that high

when right translating fake mkts did it for months on end this is not fake mkt, referring to $gold weekly wave could probably

finishing a 3 of 3. Sure dont want to be missing a commodity 5th wave and there are two more of those 5 of 3 and 5.

dont know how the stocks will correlate if $gold pauses maybe miners are on a different time line. I probably

will not sell anything but setup to buy something in 6 weeks that would best line up with a $gold weekly 4 of 3 I think.

#585 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 07:34 AM

Daily cycles should be good through next are right translating so that could continue cycles cannot find that high

when right translating fake mkts did it for months on end this is not fake mkt, referring to $gold weekly wave could probably

finishing a 3 of 3. Sure dont want to be missing a commodity 5th wave and there are two more of those 5 of 3 and 5.

dont know how the stocks will correlate if $gold pauses maybe miners are on a different time line. I probably

will not sell anything but setup to buy something in 6 weeks that would best line up with a $gold weekly 4 of 3 I think.

Thanks Tim

#586 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 09:16 AM

i agree cycles can be tricky in a bull chartist. everyone looking for some large pullback will in my opine

be ddissappointed. as dharma has said many times a bull is not going to let you get in at your price you

will have to pay up to be part of the ride.  right now if i am reading this correctly we had a teeny wave ii 

pullback and are now in a iii of 3. we will see. i hold nothing sacred including my own opinion most of all.

This chart is in agreement with your outlook Gannman, projecting a high in mid Oct. for XAU....

Si, that is why last week I was yapping about the monthly charts and saying we are only in the early

innings and don't get bogged down in the small stuff, if one does IMO its easy to exit too soon hoping to 

"time" that pullback and what may have looked like a 5th wave simply morphs into a wave 3 extension

Senor

#587 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 10:20 AM

get bogged down in the small stuff, if one does IMO its easy to exit too soon hoping to 

"time" that pullback and ...

Senor

and buy back in at a higher price.  I've done that a few times already in this bull

#588 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 02:38 PM

Si, that is why last week I was yapping about the monthly charts and saying we are only in the early

innings and don't get bogged down in the small stuff, if one does IMO its easy to exit too soon hoping to 

"time" that pullback and what may have looked like a 5th wave simply morphs into a wave 3 extension

Senor

Yes you are right Senor, it is too dangerous to look for a counter move once the rockets have fired, even Hadik will be eating crow now. My original forecast is likely correct, that a mid Oct high is in the cards. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#589 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 05:22 PM

Spot gold off to a nice start this evening.  Now trading at 1546.  https://goldprice.org/spot-gold.html As the old saying goes "a well begun is half done".

Peace
johngeorge

#590 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 05:36 PM

Senor

fwiw.... the last two short term pullbacks were predicted by the oscillator...