• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#761 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,938 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:29 AM

Hey senor SILJ should at least achieve a double from here to 20

The SILJ to SLV ratio looks like an inverse h and s on the monthly and we have not seen anything close in this ratio as was seen in 2016 when there were 3 huge upwards monthly bars

exactly amigo, if a true bull 20 does seem muy likely and I keep harping on that SILJ/SLV chart because of the beautiful story I believe it is telling, we yet have seen nothing close to the 2016 rally and I believe something more similar could lie dead aheadyes.gif

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 11 September 2019 - 07:30 AM.

#762 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,639 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 09:11 AM

GLD finally looking like possibly some sort of low being put in this AM.

Would like to see  GDX GDXJ confirm soon

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#763 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,938 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 09:11 AM

added FSM at 3.49 as I like the chances it is ending a very large ABC correction after 5 up at the 3.45-3.50 area, also added KL below 44, as always DYODD

Senor

#764 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 10:33 AM

i use a 9bar rsi , yes, there are some whipsaws, but it gets me in fast. no hourly divergences on gld but there are some on gdx

my account , which is what affects me the most was up big yesterday and today. so miners are leading

of concern is the h&S mini top on the daily gld chart it projects to 1479 so somewhat lower, for me time is the determining factor and i have more time for this correction. 

dharma

first president i can remember to call the fed by their true name"bonehead"  beautiful  finally

of course the gmen deficit spending is a cause of the whole mess. along w/the feds miscalculations

#765 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 12:12 PM

not seeing any positive divergences yet in SILJ. Looks like we need another wave down at least IMO

BWDIK?

#766 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,639 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 01:35 PM

Miners still not lighting any fires....

This GLD pop may not last long.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#767 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:02 PM

not seeing any positive divergences yet in SILJ. Looks like we need another wave down at least IMO

BWDIK?

The big gap on GDX around $24 is calling, Nov. should be the low. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#768 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:07 PM

BWDIK?

it may first move up to 30 or so for the right shoulder to form?   Filling the gap after will be a nice target for H&S

#769 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,938 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:30 PM

Miners still not lighting any fires....

This GLD pop may not last long.....

Good, looking at this as a "bottoming process" as always, can't say if final low is yet in or we may need a "little" more work, IMO however we are close enough and I prefer not to be "watching" too empty handed as the next leg higher unfolds, of course I could be wrong but no risk no reward, as always DYODD

Senor

#770 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,938 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:36 PM

BWDIK?

VERY low odds GDX s goin to 24, if it goes that low I am lookin for 17

Senor