#12 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 07:55 PM

"We are in another bear market "

-Blustar

June 01 2019

Not defending but could still be true if we don't see new highs, just saying,,, so can't really call it false just yet.

you know you are right -  maybe I should not have posted his bear market call as a quote .

I want to give him the credit he deserves for his work .

to that end I ask Blustar to go into detail on how exactly he came up with his "cosmic cluster" call on his newsletter?

I mean going into real detail of his latest call here and  reviewing it piece by piece with us , how he formulated his numbers , where he got his planetary cycle information , how did he determine his exact dates and some information about how accurate his system has been over the years perhaps with a few historical examples.

in addition if he has conflicting cosmic signals how does he way priority over which one is the more important ?

and if he makes a call can he identify where in his planetary cycle charts he made and error so he can fix it for the next trade ?

and finally how does all this tie in with money management  strategies  ?

#13 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:36 PM

Please visit my BLOG for the corrected cycle, which has been projected out one more trading day and the explanations. We are still going down, especially watch the 17th through the 19th, then the 25th through the 8th of July.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#14 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:43 AM

Please visit my BLOG for the corrected cycle, which has been projected out one more trading day and the explanations. We are still going down, especially watch the 17th through the 19th, then the 25th through the 8th of July.

http://www.traders-t...5757-by-june-3/

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#15 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 12:40 PM

Sent out to my subs mid session today:

The GDX has overreacted to the upside, gold and silver are in sync to past cycles.  Look for a gap fill at GDX 20.77 next Wednesday, the place to cover shorts, in my opinion.

The SPX is making a downward sloping bear flag.  We are in 'y' of the flag with a target of 2886 or so later today sometime ideally.  The next drop targets 2850-54 Thursday.  Friday's target is still 2843/44.  A bounce into Monday is expected to around 2865 then down hard into June 19 to 2681-2687 if  2843/44 holds on Friday.

The 168 TD cycle (+/- 3 TD's) is running 170 TD's as of June 11.  This targets August 29th for the next MAJOR low.

This market is fooling people because the SPX and Dow 30 technicals have been great at the May 1 top and also June 11 as the advance/decline line has moved to a new high (NYSE only).  The NASDAQ sucks though!

It is geo-political in nature due to 1) worries about a slowdown in the economy, especially overseas and 2) of course, the Donald playing chicken with China.  Don't expect China to bend here.  Donald knows this in advance and is playing the FED at the same time to force them to lower rates.  China subsidizes everything and in the short run can handle a slowdown.

So there you have it.  The cycles, waves and astros will win this and hopefully the Donald knows what he is doing.  The good technicals will force the stock market higher (above 3000) into late Dec/ early January, then early February (b wave of Z top), but then the piper has to be paid in March and into late April/early May 2020 as c of Z kicks in off of a bearish wxy Y Wave, an inverted irregular flat.

Just the way I sees it!

blu

Blessings,

blu

#16 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:41 PM

one Trump tweet is more important to the markets than all the stars and  planets in the Universe 

#17 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:25 PM

The 'y' wave I spoke of completed at 2895 SPX Thursday which completes 'b' of "a" and now 'c' of "a" probably into Monday down into the 2840's?.  "b" should complete a wxy inverted bearish flat into Wednesday and then hard "c" down into the 21st.  In effect, I'm saying that the low has been pushed out two more trading days into OPEX. A post-OPEX rally should then ensue into June 25-26.  The July low should be on the 10th. This pushes the August 29 low out to Sept 4, the day after Labor Day.

Blessings,

blu

#18 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 10:28 AM

Looking for a minor low around the 18-19th, and the next major low around 21-24.  GDX is telling me to watch for a low between June 19-21 much like Oct 8-10. Neptune retro 6/21 calling for a double bottom. The three week low is due the 24th on the SPX.  The June 20 Bradley may be a secondary top on the SPX.  A drop below 2700 due by June 24th, IMO.

Blessings,

blu

#19 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:20 AM

Oh well......lol