An Epic NEW Bull market is about to begin. Has already begun

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:54 PM

If any you follow my posts, I stated NEM's 32 level was important. since that hurdle was crossed the HUI has rallied 15% +  Look the two charts and the dates where the break above 32 began. The new move has begun.   I believe the Bull makert started years ago but we don't need to get into definitions here because it clouds the focus. I beleive something very important happened in the Gold stocks and Gold and silver at the end of 2015. Look at the move in Gold from the year 2000 to 2011. BTW I made my first Gold coin purchase ever at $266 and started trading gold futures that same year. That's pretty good timing and I was waited 20 years to buy.  Gold went from $256/266 or so to the top in 2011 around $1925. The HUI went from around 25 to over 650. That took 10 years, 11 years give or take.  You do the math on that % gain. I come with 2600 % for the index. There was a big pullback in 2008/2009 and the move from that low into 2011 top was also huge.

I have not done all the math but I posted recently that we needed the move up a few weeks ago then a pullback of sorts (now occuring for a sell) Which started the very day I said it. and now a move higher will give us a very very bullish signal indicating a move of at least a 100% move higher if not several hundred and perhaps even something akin to the move from 2000 to 2011 or maybe the move from the 2008/2009 low into the 2011 High.  This move higher can start now or delay a little longer. doesn't matter. the bar gets lower with time

The talk of fed rate cuts sealed the deal for me from a fundamental view point. This is going to be spectacular IMO. Especially if the Fed does cut 2 or 3 times this year. Day I say 4 times within the next 8 months or less?

If I think I'm wrong about this, I'll be the first to admit it and post I was wrong.

#2 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:57 PM

I meant to but failed to mention we pulled back for 4 years + into the lows in late 2015. we've been basing for 6 years going sideways. Higher lows in 2018. The bigger the base the bigger the move up.

#3 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:51 PM

couldnt agree more nd cong.  also one other fundamental factor the deficit. the dollar will be taking a 

very large dump here kind of like a giant enema for the u.s. 

and congrats your timing is excellent nice work me i am a gold bug so i am always bullish gold 

but this time i am right

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#4 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:05 PM

thanks Gannman. It's all looking very good to me. I won't mind a little up and down action and then blast off.

#5 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:38 PM

a pullback in gold into Monday would be ok.

#6 dowdeva

dowdeva

• Traders-Talk User
  • 525 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 11:47 PM

Oh, poo poo hiney.

#7 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 02:20 AM

I was hoping to buy some silver but it looks like gold might blast off now

#8 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:30 PM

today is exactly what I did not want to see.  I might change my mind by Monday or tuesday.

#9 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:58 PM

I'll have to see how the miners close for the day. Holding up ok given the plunge in gold from the highs of the night. Is there a reason for US dollar strength?

#10 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 03:03 PM

a pretty good close for the day all things considered. Keeps hope alive for a few more days but eventually (as stated weeks ago)  IMO they are going to need to fly to new yearly highs before too long.