Photo

CRAZY BULL market now running on fumes, end is near!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,167 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 04:56 PM

Let me define "near" in this context: a week or two in terms of time; another 2 to 3% SPX gains, and the possibility of a 3 to 4% DOWN before making another new SPX high, and then the real decline begins. 

Today was weird, insane, even the VIX and VXX were UP as SPX finished UP by 1%

Amazingly, both VIX and VXX were rising when SPX was rising during the afternoon.

From here on, the markets will behave in a very erratic manner but with potential for big trading gains if 

you trade WITH the market and are ready to reverse when market turns UP or DOWN. 

We are in early BUBBLE zone.....but a BULL market that lasted for a decade or more will not end in a few days. Expect wild & choppy action but the END is near. 

I am prepared to be proven wrong but this market reminds me of 2007/2008 and 1999/2000

Of course, this time it could be different but we have heard that before.

#2 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 05:02 PM

what exactly are you basing this on ?

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 05:19 PM

Either very close to a swing top or right on it.......

Edited by redfoliage2, 20 June 2019 - 05:20 PM.

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 05:21 PM

Not even close...you may want to re-examine your analytical work.

Here's a freebie...as long as the A/D lines of interest rate sensitive stocks continue to climb, this PROMISES us that we will see new highs in equities sooner than later.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#5 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 05:33 PM

I'm expecting 3500 sometime this summer.

#6 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 05:50 PM

I'm expecting 3500 sometime this summer.

Glad to have you on board.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:00 PM

Let me define "near" in this context: a week or two in terms of time; another 2 to 3% SPX gains, and the possibility of a 3 to 4% DOWN before making another new SPX high, and then the real decline begins. 

Today was weird, insane, even the VIX and VXX were UP as SPX finished UP by 1%

Amazingly, both VIX and VXX were rising when SPX was rising during the afternoon.

From here on, the markets will behave in a very erratic manner but with potential for big trading gains if 

you trade WITH the market and are ready to reverse when market turns UP or DOWN. 

We are in early BUBBLE zone.....but a BULL market that lasted for a decade or more will not end in a few days. Expect wild & choppy action but the END is near. 

I am prepared to be proven wrong but this market reminds me of 2007/2008 and 1999/2000

Of course, this time it could be different but we have heard that before.

>.but a BULL market that lasted for a decade or more will not end in a few days.<.....so it was a 10 year bull.....why didnt u call it   675ono

#8 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:57 PM

three weeks ago the RUT weekly cycles had 3 weeks until a down slope, tops can right translate

and when it usually is the breadth top unicorn fake index can right translate while termites rot the account,

not saying it is exact,

most likely will translate at least 1 week until the 4th.

the reasons probably geo-political like a Deutsche bank thing or some commy globalist perp walk

no harm if I'm wrong can change mind from cash will pick up some more cash level coming up soon.

If right should be 6 weeks down and even after that is just a bounce before more down. Well see in Aug. if its about right.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#9 dowdeva

dowdeva

• Traders-Talk User
  • 525 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:24 PM

three weeks ago the RUT weekly cycles had 3 weeks until a down slope, tops can right translate

and when it usually is the breadth top unicorn fake index can right translate while termites rot the account,

not saying it is exact,

most likely will translate at least 1 week until the 4th.

the reasons probably geo-political like a Deutsche bank thing or some commy globalist perp walk

no harm if I'm wrong can change mind from cash will pick up some more cash level coming up soon.

If right should be 6 weeks down and even after that is just a bounce before more down. Well see in Aug. if its about right.

Count me in. Some more up to maybe get that 3000 banner, then down until December with stops along the way.

#10 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 11:19 PM

from bloomberg    "its to late to be bullish" ....WATCH THE SKY.....