• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 01:22 AM

From the link:

As noted before black candles create an easy read for traders as the obvious indecisiveness resolves itself- above the high of the candle, the rally resumes, below the low, it falls back. It’s that simple.

With this much indecision going around, and with the current swing up thirteen days old, and with 28 of the nifty-50 stocks overbought, and with all but three of the bellwether stocks overbought (and the other three already on sells), almost needless to say, it could be time for at least a dip, if not a solid drop.

For the charts and more discussion:

MARKET TIMING BLACK CANDLES

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 09:13 AM

The trick is to spot dark candlesticks that are up days.....yesterday was one.  Those have resulted in up days 15-2 on TQQQ since Dec 31.

Edited by LMF, 21 June 2019 - 09:14 AM.

#3 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 09:53 PM

Excellent post! thanks for sharing...  

Rick Ackerman saying similar possible setup

https://www.facebook...12972692311131/

From the link:

As noted before black candles create an easy read for traders as the obvious indecisiveness resolves itself- above the high of the candle, the rally resumes, below the low, it falls back. It’s that simple.

With this much indecision going around, and with the current swing up thirteen days old, and with 28 of the nifty-50 stocks overbought, and with all but three of the bellwether stocks overbought (and the other three already on sells), almost needless to say, it could be time for at least a dip, if not a solid drop.

#4 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 04:32 PM

From the link:

TQQQ, UPRO holding up in consolidation, TNA breaks down...

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#5 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 12:22 PM

From the link:

Moving the stops to the bottom of the boxes, on TNA to today's high, 58.90.

#6 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 02:52 PM

Taking TNA/TZA off the table at plus 7.5%.