SPX into Year's End...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:11 AM

I typically reserve the updated SPX daily chart for Friday evenings, but I was curious last night what two Andrews Forks overlaid would produce, in light of my fractal outlook for a continued rally into year's end... and was intrigued by the potential for that high at the ~3290 range I've been calling for since early this year... twt.

SPX-D-6-20-19.jpg

#2 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:49 AM

Thanks Tim.  I like your target and it's very likely though the time frame might extend into early first quarter, 2020.

#3 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:32 PM

I typically reserve the updated SPX daily chart for Friday evenings, but I was curious last night what two Andrews Forks overlaid would produce, in light of my fractal outlook for a continued rally into year's end... and was intrigued by the potential for that high at the ~3290 range I've been calling for since early this year... twt.

SPX-D-6-20-19.jpg

And this is how I see the next two major legs into 2020 to complete the wave-(iv) double zig-zag...

SPX-W-6-21-19-Actual.jpg

#4 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:37 PM

And to be sure, though the US equities markets are making new ATHs, this fractal action is still corrective... here's the DJA vs the DJT, and as per Dow Theory, it's not looking good for a confirmation of the Dow's new highs at this point...

DJA-vs-DJT-D-6-21-19.jpg