• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,088 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 09:45 AM

Interesting but not too useful:

JPMorgan Asks Its Artificial Intelligence Model What's Next For The Market: Here Is The Answer

The answer: the model currently implies a bearish outlook for equities over the next 1-3 months with a DOWN signal for horizons 1M, 2M and 3M. The S&P500 signal for the 6M horizon is bullish, however, suggesting that any near-term correction in equities would revert before year end. Meanwhile, for the 10y UST yield, the model implies a decline over the next month. But the signal is UP for the 2M, 3M and 6M horizons, pointing to an upward trajectory for the 10y UST yield beyond July.

https://www.zerohedg...ket-here-answer

#12 Data

Data

• Validating
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 03:29 PM

Rubio is another hawk without real military experience.   Lindsey Graham may have the most 'combat' experience of the hawks, having served a military lawyer.

#13 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,010 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 05:44 PM

Monday shall be a huge up day 

Nice call!!!!

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#14 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,088 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 05:29 AM

Is this the full extent of the trade war PUT? 

1% UP?

Looks so, and now the trade put is off the table since the trade war is effectively over, at least for the next 18 months, now on to the FED PUT and other facts that will affect the market

Good rally, could be SPX 40 points up today, but that's it for Trade War 

#15 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,409 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:35 AM

1% UP?

Looks so, and now the trade put is off the table since the trade war is effectively over, at least for the next 18 months, now on to the FED PUT and other facts that will affect the market

I don't know, I think its the same old same old so I think we could see -1% down tomorrow too, market will likely continue higher but I also think volatility will increase too.  Might even be surprised about the Fed.  Have the exact same thing on rates happening up here on interest rates but the Fed here has no intention of lowering rates, their just going to watch for another few months because economically too good.

#16 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,088 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:29 AM

Intend to buy QQQ puts at QQQ > 190

195 strike or higher, Sep or Oct (I will pay fatter premiums)

SPX 3020/30 max high for this  move

#17 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,088 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:37 AM

1% UP?

I don't know, I think its the same old same old so I think we could see -1% down tomorrow too, market will likely continue higher but I also think volatility will increase too.  Might even be surprised about the Fed.  Have the exact same thing on rates happening up here on interest rates but the Fed here has no intention of lowering rates, their just going to watch for another few months because economically too good.

If SPX cannot rally more than 2% on "trade deal" then the market will drop at least 5%

#18 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,409 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:50 AM

Did I not see that Kudlow said there was no deal with Huawei, everyone else is saying Trump is relaxing the rules against them.

#19 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,409 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 09:37 AM

Now that was a nice short, just covered, now we'll see, there are a lot of gaps there to fill!

#20 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,088 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 11:45 AM

TRADE and FED PUTs now off the table, with the TRADE PUT kicked down the road, a long way, as the President said "he is in no hurry for a deal" which can 

mean "that's enough of that, do not want to have to deal with it for next 18 months"

FED cannot raise rates with markets near the high or at the high or even about 5% down from the high.

That means the market has room to rise or drop on its own accord, reasons other than FED rate cut and Trade War, e.g. earning, NFM report, economic indicators, other geopolitical events

I expect the market to try to push a bit higher but the next major move is DOWN. 

Fizzling for a few sessions at the high, new marginal highs, but this leg up is over, done, good rally, good trades, now on to the down moves