• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:21 PM

This points to a Sept 25 low.  July and Sept look hard down especially Sept, 2400 +/-?

I have a TLC low due July 9 [wave 'a' should be on the 8th], and Mars square Uranus warns bulls July 11 and 12.

Bradley turn 7/4 (7/3) Hi then 7/11 (7/12) Lo.

We may see a nice gap up on the 3rd and that should be all she wrote!

Hi 7/17-18, Low 7/30, hi 8/8-9

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 08:34 PM

so just to be clear - you are very bearish for July- Sept after the 4th holiday based on planetary cycles involving  Uranus ?

#3 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 07:27 AM

Curious what happened to this post, why didn't it work, why will this one be correct? "Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:46 AM

Today is an important top in my work with a forecast of 2896 SPX +/-.  Overall, down into August 28th below Dec 26, 2018 low!!" 

#4 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 07:32 AM

Curious what happened to this post, why didn't it work, why will this one be correct? "Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:46 AM

Today is an important top in my work with a forecast of 2896 SPX +/-.  Overall, down into August 28th below Dec 26, 2018 low!!" 

Jeff Clark's Market Minute Don’t Be Fooled by a Low VIX…

Be careful. One of the most consistent indicators I follow is on the verge of generating a broad stock market sell signal…

We came into this week expecting higher stock prices, but also willing to sell stocks into that rally. That seems like an even better strategy today than it did on Monday.

The S&P 500 rallied to a new all-time high on Monday. It added slightly to the gains yesterday. And, in the process of that buying binge, the Volatility Index (VIX) has collapsed.

We’re on the verge of a sell signal right now. Take a look…

20190703-MM-01.png

The VIX closed slightly below its lower Bollinger Band on Monday. It dipped even farther below the band yesterday. When the VIX rallies and closes back inside the bands – maybe today, maybe Friday – we’ll have our sell signal.

So, as I mentioned on Monday, traders should use the rally this week as a chance to take some profits off the table. We’ll probably have a chance to put money back to work at a lower level sometime over the next few weeks.

Best regards and good trading,

https://www.jeffclarktrader.com/

Edited by robo, 03 July 2019 - 07:34 AM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#5 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 08:07 AM

You could be right we do still have gaps to fill, even the S&P futures didn't quite fill the gap the other day!

#6 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 08:14 AM

IWM is still not confirming the SPX highs......  Waiting to see how this plays out, but the trend for VXF remains up on my daily chart....

Long VXF and GDXJ.....   Waiting on the next sell signal to sell VXF and buy VXX...  No shorting allowed at Vanguard or leveraged ETFs.

https://stockcharts....339&a=674136226

Edited by robo, 03 July 2019 - 08:21 AM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#7 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 11:20 AM

I'm thinking that we don't see the final high of this move until early Friday on the Bradley turn July 4-5.  The last sequence up off of June 3rd ran 6 TD's up into the 11th, then a "b" wave running correction into June 26. April 23 to May 16 was 17 TD's, then May 16 to June 11 was 17 TD's and that cycle matches on the 5th. The Dow and NASDAQ look likely to make a new high here also and have not yet done so. The Dow pattern/stochastics also looks likely to have an early gap up and red candle on Friday too. The Russell 2000 looks like it needs to reach up and grab the down trend line too.

This would push out the sequence out by one trading day with a final low around Sept 24.

Next week has a Bradley due on the 11th [top?] and then 15th [the following Monday] [low?] then higher into OPEX.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#8 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 08:15 PM

Blue,

You've confused me, You say Bradley turn 4-5th then last say Bradley turn the 11th and 15th. The 4-5th is a top, then the 11th is a top.  

Your mixed up?

And do you have a link to this cluster of turn dates?  I'll go look but did not recall that many in july.

Thanks

#9 Spectacular Bid

Spectacular Bid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 852 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:02 PM

Why are you guys wasting your time. His latest June prediction was quickly proven totally wrong and so will this one. July won't be down hard although there will be pullbacks and we won't be at 2400 in September. He doesn't even bother to review his absurd June prediction, but this is nothing new.

#10 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 09:40 AM

FWIW, my work is looking for a temp top (wave-a) soon, but then a continuation of an ending diagonal triangle into year's end... twt.

SPX-D-7-3-19.jpg

SPX-D-7-3-19-1.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX