Please more top calls....

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:21 PM

the only way the stock market has to rise is if most people are waiting for a crash

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 02:57 PM

Not the top but a top. Correction to about 2960 then final rally to 3100. IMHO
"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 04:42 PM

Hi Alex, good for me to hear you again as lately you didn' t post too much, maybe. Well, you know, I don' t count much on my skills as a day trader. Infact I leave day trading to those who are better than I am. So, definitely a 2% dip in the spx as you suggest, might be in the cards without any possibility that I realize that before. But, if we talk of 20% drops, well this is another thing. In the longer term, I' m a lot better than in the few hours time frame and sincerely I' m not worried about any armageddon coming soon. Next year probably might be different      

Edited by andr99, 26 July 2019 - 04:43 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#4 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 08:35 PM

Going to the MOOON, on very light volume... why is that? Because there are NO SELLERS and the buyers are just marking it up on 100 lots against no resistance... So that's why.

https://twitter.com/VolumeDynamics

Edited by robo, 26 July 2019 - 08:35 PM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#5 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 09:31 PM

Today's rise came to within one half of one percent of the target I forecast on 1.4.19, for an IT top at ~3040... it should be hit next week with the FOMC rate decision, but next week's top is not THE top, but only an IT top, in fractal-terms, it's the same as the blue arrow on the left side of the chart from last summer, and I am also expecting a similar fractal play-out as within the blue highlighted area, except on a larger scale, as wave-b drops into late August or September... twt.

SPX-D-7-26-19.jpg

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 09:36 PM

Right, no Armageddon in sight so long as China trade talks have not ended, & FED has turned accommodative.

China will prolong the trade talks until Nov 2020 hoping to negotiate with a different president.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#7 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 09:53 PM

smoke in the theatre

#8 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 02:26 AM

Hi Alex, good for me to hear you again as lately you didn' t post too much, maybe. Well, you know, I don' t count much on my skills as a day trader. Infact I leave day trading to those who are better than I am. So, definitely a 2% dip in the spx as you suggest, might be in the cards without any possibility that I realize that before. But, if we talk of 20% drops, well this is another thing. In the longer term, I' m a lot better than in the few hours time frame and sincerely I' m not worried about any armageddon coming soon. Next year probably might be different      

Ciao Andr, sono in Italia a vacanza, non ho tempo )

Well, market fate depends on bonds. Like last year Sept, when funds decided to move from equities.
"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#9 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 07:30 AM

Today's rise came to within one half of one percent of the target I forecast on 1.4.19, for an IT top at ~3040... it should be hit next week with the FOMC rate decision, but next week's top is not THE top, but only an IT top, in fractal-terms, it's the same as the blue arrow on the left side of the chart from last summer, and I am also expecting a similar fractal play-out as within the blue highlighted area, except on a larger scale, as wave-b drops into late August or September... twt.

SPX-D-7-26-19.jpg

This is my fractal interpretation of the SPX into year's end... 2020 will drop in another corrective leg down, but the remainder of this year is upward... twt.

First published on 2.15.19:

SPX-D-2-15-19.jpg

Revised on 3.29.19:

SPX-D-3-29-19-Alt.jpg

All integrated here:

SPX-D-7-26-19-1.jpg

#10 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 08:48 AM

Now, Rally into 7-31 3047 then Pull back 8-1 to 3015 rally to double top 8-10 then bottom drops out for a 30 day decline into 2750

swoon.gif