Blustar

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 dowdeva

dowdeva

• Traders-Talk User
  • 525 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 09:25 PM

Great projection (2930), fulfilled. Let's see if your backfill happens now. $NYSI still not in 'kill' territory yet, so very possible.

Another Hindenburg on both the Naz and NYSE today.

~D

Edited by dowdeva, 02 August 2019 - 09:25 PM.

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 11:14 AM

Market is flying on 2 wings:

1) China trade deal to benefit both China and USA

2) FED moving to dovish category.

#1 is meta-physically impossible. No war in history ever had 2 winners. USA is the big loser currently,

and will not give in so long as Trump is POTUS. China can not surrender because millions will be unemployed

in manufacturing, the backbone of middle class jobs.

#2 FED chair is not bowing to intense pressure by Trump to lower rates significantly.

Unemployment is at record low, highest # of Americans ever since records were kept have jobs currently. 

GDP is increasing 3% and corporate profits are up nicely with marginal rates reduced from 35% down to 21%. Of course Trump wants lower rates, It will make his businesses millions more in profit due to their carried loans. And a juiced up economy increases re-election chances. Win-Win for president Trump.

But Powell is keeping cool, not petrified by pressure from Trump, and acting rationally. 25 basis point is all he came up with. The China wing will disappoint first. Either side can not surrender. So China will kill time, pretend to negotiate, and hope to negotiate with a new president who will take the political path of least resistance and keep the trade deficit at high levels.

Edited by pdx5, 03 August 2019 - 11:15 AM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 12:41 PM

Great projection (2930), fulfilled. Let's see if your backfill happens now. $NYSI still not in 'kill' territory yet, so very possible.

~D

But was it really his  projection - or was it the feds move and the Trump tweet ?

I am not trying to be a joker here - I really don't understand 

so had the fed dropped rates 50 basis points with dovish talk and there was no tweet the market would have STILL dropped 3% like his prediction because the cycles would have over powered everything else ???

if you feel my questions have merit and are  legitimate please respond Blustar 

#4 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 05:06 PM

It only takes an elementary level study of the Fed rate and the 10 year treasury yield data.....and it becomes painfully obvious how far out in left field the Fed is right now. The 10 year screams your bluff is called, Powell couldnt possibly know with any certainty that this is not an easing cycle getting cranked up. Where are the 5 percent CPI numbers. Or where are the 5 percent GDP numbers that need to be doused. Powell is going to find out how difficult it is to get the Fed rate below the 10 year......

#5 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 11:04 PM

Looking for 2902 +/- late Monday possibly 2 hours or so before close setting up for strong sun trine rally into late Tuesday above 2960 to near 2970 possible. Tlc low due about 2 hours before close Monday

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#6 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 05:47 PM

~D

But was it really his  projection - or was it the feds move and the Trump tweet ?

I am not trying to be a joker here - I really don't understand 

so had the fed dropped rates 50 basis points with dovish talk and there was no tweet the market would have STILL dropped 3% like his prediction because the cycles would have over powered everything else ???

if you feel my questions have merit and are  legitimate please respond Blustar 

Blue here. It was a combo of technicals, rising wedge, astros,cycles and wave read that had me believing in a large drop. Trump just fulfilled the read.

Blessings,

blu

#7 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 09:45 AM

Congrats Blustar, don't mean to steal your thunder but I said quick drop to 184, I'm now thinking we bottom todayor by 10:30 am tomorrow. Your thoughts TIA

#8 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:20 AM

I believe today has capitulation written all over it and a c of Z wave of an XYZ bull flag is forming here (or has already formed). Next is a strong wave up to around August 19 and maybe near 3095 SPX.  Today is 9 week from the June 3 low and it could be the ten week low easily.  So a bounce into Tuesday and then a secondary pull back low early Wed is expected. We should have much higher prices by week's end if I'm right.

Blessings,

blu

#9 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:29 PM

I believe today has capitulation written all over it and a c of Z wave of an XYZ bull flag is forming here (or has already formed). Next is a strong wave up to around August 19 and maybe near 3095 SPX.  Today is 9 week from the June 3 low and it could be the ten week low easily.  So a bounce into Tuesday and then a secondary pull back low early Wed is expected. We should have much higher prices by week's end if I'm right

I'd say, if our correction is 10% or less we will head to new highs pretty quickly, only around 4% now and is showing some stability, for now, if this is all we get, we see new highs soon. (JMHO)