Jump to content



Photo

Biggest Science Scandal Ever: Evolution


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 stocks

stocks

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 4,502 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 12:56 PM

Evolution is falling apart.

 

 


-- -

Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.
 

#2 stocks

stocks

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 4,502 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 01:56 PM


-- -

Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.
 

#3 brucekeller

brucekeller

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 754 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 01:17 AM

Debating what's causing climate change has long been relegated to the area of conspiracy by the masses. Thinking that most of the models have been wrong sure is the same as flat earthing or not believing in evolution. 



#4 stocks

stocks

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 4,502 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:39 AM

On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, Or, the Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life - Charles Darwin 1859

 

Charles Darwin's theory is just the English Class system writ large. He saw himself as a cut above the middle class, working class and of course the inferior races which had been colonized.

 

He had the British aristocratic mentality that they were destined to rule.

 

American exceptionalism is a modern version, 5% of the world's population are to lead the other 95%.


-- -

Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.
 

#5 stocks

stocks

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 4,502 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:08 PM

“At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races.
 
At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated.
 
The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state as we may hope, than the Caucasian and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.” 
 
― Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man
 

-- -

Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.