#1 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 02:57 AM

Picture worth 100 words.

660f10.jpg

Well, here is my FF for ST and LT.

After small correction, probably to 2940+- , may be on WWW, we will continue higher into middle - end of Oct to finish this great bull, which started in 2009 and begin a nasty bear, which will last about 2 years and cut S&P in half or more. Actually what was happening the last year is nothing more, but a giant distribution at high levels under the smoke of DT, who was actually installed by the PTB to cover this operation. The guys who bought 2009 are selling now to funds and other dumb money, the operation is almost complete, IMHO.

Mark this thread. ;)

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#2 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:34 AM

Spot on, Except I think it is the beginning of Oct. Not near the end.  The last pop will be the rally after this next fed meeting.

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:58 AM

Picture worth 100 words.

660f10.jpg

After small correction, probably to 2940+- , may be on WWW, we will continue higher into middle - end of Oct to finish this great bull, which started in 2009 and begin a nasty bear, which will last about 2 years and cut S&P in half or more. Actually what was happening the last year is nothing more, but a giant distribution at high levels under the smoke of DT, who was actually installed by the PTB to cover this operation. The guys who bought 2009 are selling now to funds and other dumb money, the operation is almost complete, IMHO.

Mark this thread. wink.png

marks     i have dozens of this type from u over the last 10 years....;.thanks for your efforts      6750n0

#4 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 09:04 AM

Picture worth 100 words.

660f10.jpg

marks     i have dozens of this type from u over the last 10 years....;.thanks for your efforts      6750n0

pls present them :)

the dozen!

#5 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 09:21 AM

Picture worth 100 words.

660f10.jpg

Please just shut up unless you actually contribute something, so tired of the negativity it takes me about .02 seconds to scroll past your stupid comments, my finger is getting tired.  I'm talking to da chief btw just in case, thanks alex for your input.

Edited by 12SPX, 09 September 2019 - 09:22 AM.

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM

Picture worth 100 words.

660f10.jpg

Please just shut up unless you actually contribute something, so tired of the negativity it takes me about .02 seconds to scroll past your stupid comments, my finger is getting tired.  I'm talking to da chief btw just in case, thanks alex for your input.

if ur tired of negativity as much as i am try being bullish for once in your life....watch the sky

#7 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 12:05 PM

He's just a picker.... Very little useful information.

(Snort)

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 12:54 PM

(Snort)

www   aaii.....moon phases     II.....6 DAY ARMS....etc etc.....its only usefull to those who are talented enuff to know what to do with it all.......your welcome for all this useless info   ...SNORT

#9 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 02:01 PM

Picture worth 100 words.
660f10.jpg

So where are they? The dozen. Or you just lied? Why?

#10 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,017 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 04:00 PM

(Snort)

www   aaii.....moon phases     II.....6 DAY ARMS....etc etc.....its only usefull to those who are talented enuff to know what to do with it all.......your welcome for all this useless info   ...SNORT

In fairness, this stuff IS useful. In fact, I had forgotten about the 6-day (and 5-day) ARMS. I used to use that a lot and then stopped after a cold spell. I should have kept it on my radar. I'll thank you right now for the reminder!

Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX, FIBO, LT