• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,189 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:51 AM

Futures are up about 10 inside of a Mars trine Saturn aspect.  The last time I saw that was 31 TD's ago (just before the July 26 top) with Mars trine Jupiter. Mars trine Saturn is much more malefic, but anyway the cash market fell hard on the open and surprised me.

The futures are forming an irr. top here, which begs for one more run up after today's expected pull back.  I have a solunar and Jup/Sat top turn on the 10th (these can invert sometimes, but I don't think that is what is going on here).

This means I cover shorts and go long likely mid day. A move into at least the low/mid SPX 2940's is expected today with an attempt at maybe 3000 or so tomorrow.

If this thing is running 31 TD's top to bottom, we may not bottom out until Saturn turns to direct on the 18th.

The cycle people are looking for a low around the 16th, with one minor low today or tomorrow.  Today is a TD 4 low, with one more bump up into Tuesday.

A 31 TD cycle is just one TD short of a perfect Gann 32 TD cycle.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 06:45 AM

thank you Blue. Interesting. By the way, why do you delete your posts on you blog? I find it more useful on the blog, when you publish charts there. Thanks.

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#3 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:51 AM

Thanks from me as well. I'm interested in the astro stuff even if I don't understand it. I've seen the Bradley work too many times to be coincidence.

#4 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,022 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 09:22 AM

I see the market will just hold up here before the Fed meeting next week, but there will be a big drop if the Fed only cuts by 25bps which has been fully priced in.

Edited by redfoliage2, 09 September 2019 - 09:31 AM.

#5 .Blizzard

.Blizzard

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 10:39 AM

risata_star_trek.gif

#6 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 10:54 AM

another in depth post^^^^^^^^^^^ shows true deep thinking

Edited by bigtrader, 09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM.

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#7 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 10:55 AM

It's sad really.

#8 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,189 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 11:39 AM

I see the market will just hold up here before the Fed meeting next week, but there will be a big drop if the Fed only cuts by 25bps which has been fully priced in.

Agreed I see a low a panic low on the 19th.

Blessings,

blu

#9 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,189 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 11:44 AM

I updated my blog with chart.  Now see a possible 2905 early Tuesday and then a huge run up into Wed to challenge 3000 (may or may not get there). We have Saturn > Stationary/Direct on the 18th and the panic low on the 19th = 32 TD low from August 5.  According to Archie C. we often see panic lows near the Autumnal Equinox.  Wednesday is the 32 TD top and 16+4 all Gann stuff

Blessings,

blu

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,189 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 11:46 AM

thank you Blue. Interesting. By the way, why do you delete your posts on you blog? I find it more useful on the blog, when you publish charts there. Thanks.

Every day is a new day so I like to clean out the cobwebs.  You can copy if you wish.

Blessings,

blu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX