• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:32 PM

Now + 14 pts, Harapa.  The futures have been doing wild night things lately with August 5 (cash SPX 2822) being down 48/49 pts in the after market only to turn around in the cash market on August 6 and gap up and again on August 23 where the cash finished at 2835, but went down to 2811 in the futures market over night only to gap up strongly the next day.  This is what I mean by irrational exuberance and hysteria, then panics.

Edited by blustar, 11 September 2019 - 07:32 PM.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#12 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 08:06 PM

Up now +16 due to a Trumpet Blast to China, a supposed good will measure, lol now lets focus on the cash market tomorrow and see what happens!

Blessings,

blu

#13 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 10:37 PM

Today was the actual Gann 32 td top from July 26 which was a Gann 16/32 TD top. The top today was an irregular top, the actual orthodox top was Sept 5 as far as Elliott Wave is concerned. Sept 5 was the orthodox w of B top, A being the low on August 5.We are now in wave x and x of that wave which sub divides itself as an xyz bullish wave. Wave x was the xyz flat that launched into y today at 3000 spx cash. Now comes z of x of x which should fulfill the 3 Gap Play that is to fill the 3 gaps mentioned on my blog. These types of waves tend to overshoot the first gap known as the break away gap that is at 2888/89 SPX. That support should be around 2870. This market has become so bi- polar that it may be hard to determine the exact support on 9/12 but 2870 fits the average based on past gap fills.

There is is a common gap near 2848 that should get filled next week in the Gann 32 TD low near 9/19 after the expected irregular Y wave top on 9/18. This market is about to enter the Bermuda Triangle of trading. You can throw out your AD line and McClellan Oscillator which is overbought anyway. Listen to the Astro aspects, Gann cycles and Elliott Waves.

Edited by blustar, 11 September 2019 - 10:39 PM.

Blessings,

blu

#14 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:54 AM

Today was the actual Gann 32 td top from July 26 which was a Gann 16/32 TD top. The top today was an irregular top, the actual orthodox top was Sept 5 as far as Elliott Wave is concerned. Sept 5 was the orthodox w of B top, A being the low on August 5.We are now in wave x and x of that wave which sub divides itself as an xyz bullish wave. Wave x was the xyz flat that launched into y today at 3000 spx cash. Now comes z of x of x which should fulfill the 3 Gap Play that is to fill the 3 gaps mentioned on my blog. These types of waves tend to overshoot the first gap known as the break away gap that is at 2888/89 SPX. That support should be around 2870. This market has become so bi- polar that it may be hard to determine the exact support on 9/12 but 2870 fits the average based on past gap fills.

There is is a common gap near 2848 that should get filled next week in the Gann 32 TD low near 9/19 after the expected irregular Y wave top on 9/18. This market is about to enter the Bermuda Triangle of trading. You can throw out your AD line and McClellan Oscillator which is overbought anyway. Listen to the Astro aspects, Gann cycles and Elliott Waves.

Next week is OPEX, so I really doubt there will be such wild swings.

Nevertheless I took a small short position @3014 - small cos it is a countertrend, short cos the spike is caused by our good friend's tweet, so actually it is a manipulation to sell into frightened shorts :)

Just MHO, and may be I am totally wrong ;)

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#15 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:20 PM

I give you my word, this thing is going down hard Friday.  Drawing a Chart right now.  The 5 week low can run as much as 28 TD and that is tomorrow.  The Bradley turn is tomorrow.  The last 3 week low was 14 TD's from August 5 and adding that on (14 TD's) = Sept 13.

Now it comes down to how much we go down.  The normal 3 Gap Play says we go below 2888, the 2 Gap Play (which shouldn't happen, but I'm giving it leeway anyway 'cuz of how high we've gone up) says we go down to near 2900.  The normal taking out of the last c wave up says we go down to and below 2891.  I'm getting NEG D's up the ying yang, so here it is:

Plan for at least around 2900 minimum and maximum 2870. This is an X wave, I know that much.  We have gone about 35/36 pts on this Y wave above the orthodox high on Sept 5 which was about 2985/86. This in and of itself is extreme! We are at 32+1 on the normal Gann 32 TD top from July 26.  

Blessings,

blu

#16 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:34 PM

No. Disagree.

#17 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:38 PM

I do expect higher prices into at least 9/18 which is 4 TD's from today.  If that happens the 32 TD top will extend to 37 TD or +5 by itself extreme! The 4 TD cycle can run into early Thursday (9/19) next week at +1 at the most extreme possible. I have my doubts we do that, but.... hey just like I said irrational exuberance followed by hysteria and panic.  next week's low is 32 TD's or 9/19, We could extend into the 20th near the Jupiter/Neptune square third passage on the 21st and thereabouts near the Autumnal Equinox where a lot of the panic lows have hit in the past.

Warning! Do not let your self get carried away on the long side here, not advising, but... I have said my peace.

Blessings,

blu

#18 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:39 PM

No. Disagree.

Disagree but no reason why?

Blessings,

blu

#19 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:45 PM

I have never in my whole life of watching and studying the stock market seen it go to such extremes as we have just seen.  We have seen extremes to the upside so now we should see extremes to the down side too.

I have told you what the astros are doing here, now expect a huge dump Friday and one even bigger next week.  The high next week should exceed 3021!

Edited by blustar, 12 September 2019 - 12:46 PM.

Blessings,

blu

#20 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:56 PM

No. Disagree.

Disagree but no reason why?

Well, many. Opex next week and FED, new QE just announced. The sky is blue, isn't it?
The selling will come later. IMHO.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX