• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 10:09 AM

added 1 long sp 3009, back to all 3

still holding all 3 gold shorts

added to gold short 1500, 4 shorts

closed 1 sp long..  now 2

Keep Calm and be Long

My opinion on markets, or anything, is a health hazard. Follow or fade at your own risk!

#62 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 10:37 AM

reload 1 sp long 3009 .. now back to 3 ( went back in too early!!!!!)

feels like shaping up for a breakout. my outlook is down, of course I can be wrong.... else i will be a billionaire and should be on a yacht on a friday night with a bunch of ladies.... not here trading and posting....

last year I was at a posh club.... manage to pick up 2 english chicks ... boy, they tot i was a billionaire with a yacht and massive penthouse. Well I can tell u they were clearly disappointed to see my apartment ..... 

Edited by punter, 20 September 2019 - 10:45 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long

My opinion on markets, or anything, is a health hazard. Follow or fade at your own risk!

#63 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 10:16 PM

now all mostly underwater. still maintain gold no bottom, sp no top. i smell a trap for sp bears/

but gold buying v strong, gold buyers know something is wrong and coming soon. Expecting fireworks in early Oct, more downside to sp.

as I have been saying, if Whitehouse can't declare victory, they may as well let it burn. The chinese on the other side of the world is holding the same burn and build again mindset. both sides are using fear for political capital.

Edited by punter, 20 September 2019 - 10:22 PM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#64 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 12:27 AM

Next week is quarter end. 70th anniversary of Chinese Communist party founding. Market is set for major up move. what we are seeing is a trap for bears. At least for now.

Edited by punter, 21 September 2019 - 12:28 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#65 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:59 AM

for gold, my best gut feel now is a break of 50 day by 10 day. looking for 1400 test. longer term 200 day test and gap fill on the down side.

too much fear in the market now. 

looking for vix to decline rather than to fill gaps above in the next wave. test of 11-12 will give impulse for move upwards.

Last season of the White House Apprentice should be screened in early to mid Oct. After that season ends for Christmas/Thanksgiving holiday season. Can't have 2 horrible Christmas in a row. Next season of the White House Apprentice will be next year.

Last good buying point for the year will be sometime mid October. That will also mark my last post on this site, as I m heading for intense physical training and traveling.

Edited by punter, 21 September 2019 - 09:06 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#66 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 09:18 AM

for gold, my best gut feel now is a break of 50 day by 10 day. looking for 1400 test. longer term 200 day test and gap fill on the down side.

looking for vix to decline rather than to fill gaps above in the next wave. test of 11-12 will give impulse for move upwards.

Last season of the White House Apprentice should be screened in early to mid Oct. After that season ends for Christmas/Thanksgiving holiday season. Can't have 2 horrible Christmas in a row. Next season of the White House Apprentice will be next year.

Last good buying point for the year will be sometime mid October. That will also mark my last post on this site, as I m heading for intense physical training and traveling.

What are you training for?  Just going to do credit spreads earn a little premium income?

#67 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 10:07 PM

What are you training for?  Just going to do credit spreads earn a little premium income?

thks for dropping by. my bucket list items, 1 ultra marathon  and 1 iron man tournament! U won't believe how overweight I was juz a few years back....

I remember u do option spreads? V smart way of making money, not stone age methods like mine. Man.... I am still in the retarded methods of straight bets.

Keep Calm and be Long

#68 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 10:23 PM

12SPX - could u do a few live spread trades for my/our benefit? many thanks in advance! maybe new thread if u are willing.

Edited by punter, 21 September 2019 - 10:23 PM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#69 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 01:48 AM

I used google translate from chinese to english. The translation is not perfect though, and im too lazy to improve.

https://www1.hkej.co...的「劫數」

only for weekend fun reading. I am not a student of astrology, i dun even know my zodiac sign.

The 2020 US presidential election is approaching, and it coincides with the 20th anniversary of Saturn and Jupiter. Astrology points out that the president of the United States, selected by the suffix "0", will be stabbed or killed in his office. Therefore, regardless of whether Donald Trump will be re-elected next year, the next US president must face this robbery or curse.

The author loves ancient astronomy since childhood. Regarding the above-mentioned "Civil Fair and Presidential Robbery", the author has actually published it many times in the past 20 years. Next year, the United States election year, which is the end of the "0", is hereby revisited. Astrology seems complicated, but it is also very simple: "Jupiter rules politics, and Saturn rules death." As the president of the United States as the global hegemon, it is the highest point of politics. Therefore, in the "Civil Fair", the disaster should often be on the US president elected in the year. Both Saturn and Jupiter are among the nine planets in the solar system. Saturn's operating cycle is 10,759 days, or 29.46 years; Jupiter's operating cycle is 4,333 days, or 11.86 years. The two planets meet once every 20 years, each for a period of six months. When the two stars meet each other, most of the elected US presidents will not leave their posts alive. After 1840, there are already seven US presidents who have "should be robbed" to die, as follows:

Died to the seven presidents:

In 1840, Harrison was elected president of the United States. On the day of his inauguration speech, he was caught in a cold weather and died of pneumonia one month later.

In 1860, Lincoln was elected president and was assassinated shortly after taking office;

In 1880, Garfield, who won the election, was only 4 months in office and was assassinated by a mentally ill person;

In 1900, McKinley was elected and died three years later;

In 1920, Harding boarded the presidency and died in the presidential hotel of San Francisco in 1923. It is said that the cause of death was arsenic poisoning;

In 1940, Roosevelt, who was elected to the US President for the third time, died of a brain aneurysm when he was re-elected for the fourth time;

In 1960, John. Gan Judi was elected and died three years later.

"Tecco Man" curse

The US president elected at the end of "0" may "die in the office". In addition to the above-mentioned "Civil Fair", it is also related to the curse of the following Indians.

This starts with the famous "Westward Movement" in American history. In the 18th and 19th centuries, in order to develop the western region, the United States migrated to the west in large numbers. During the migration process, clashes with local Indians and massacred the Indians. The first president, Harrison, who died in office, led the army in 1811, defeating the army of the Indian leader "Tecko" and carrying out a brutal slaughter. Harrison even made the head of "Teke ​​Wilt" into a wine glass. To make the angry Indians know that it is difficult to revenge by force, they summoned a group of wizards and made a curse: "I tell you that Harrison will die. Every 20 years after him, every year in which the mantissa is 0 is elected. The president must die within his tenure." Since the beginning of President Harrison in 1840, seven presidents have died. Only President Reagan, who was elected in 1980, and Little Bush, who was elected in 2000, were spared.

However, this does not represent the end of the curse. In fact, after less than three months, Reagan suffered an assassination, and the bullets were only a few milliseconds from the heart. His wife, Nancy Reagan, organized many people, including Indians, to pray for the roots. Reagan finally survived the disaster. Since then, the eight-year-old column of the White House has been suspicious, secretly asking witches to practice, and even traveling, according to astrology and astrology. But in the end, the roots died of Alzheimer's disease caused by trauma. In the final analysis, it seems that I still can't escape the curse of "Tecco".

In addition, it seems that the little Bush, who seems to have escaped the curse, is not good. In 2000, when Xiao Bushu was eating biscuits at home, he was inadvertently swallowed and fainted to the ground. Fortunately, there was no danger and no escape. In 2005, he escaped the thorns of a Georgian. During his tenure, an extremely rare 9/11 terrorist attack occurred, killing 2,996 people and causing economic losses of more than $200 billion.

It seems that the US president elected in the "Civil Fair" year, that is, the mission, may also face the test of "shocking the world."

If Trump can be re-elected in 2020, from the astrological point of view, we can only wish him good luck.

Edited by punter, 22 September 2019 - 01:51 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#70 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 02:41 AM

now all mostly underwater. still maintain gold no bottom, sp no top. i smell a trap for sp bears/

traded gold intraday short but had to get out v quickly. Looks like one more down on sp.

Closed 1 sp short and 1 gold short at a loss. now holding 2 sp long and 2 gold shorts. At this moment, I am holding at a loss.

Keep Calm and be Long