How easy it is to drive mass psichology

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:35 PM

A couple of articles here and there, a few interviews to some '' worried gurus'' and you get the bearish atmosphere you need to push up the stock market. 

Exactly when an imminent market crash is given for sure. As for sure are the climatic changes due to human behaviour. Do people know how many variables you have to consider to build a model that can realistically describe climate ? Nope. Most have never seen an equation in their whole life. But they are sure that man is responsible of the lately occurring climatic changes. Well a couple of consideration about that. I live in a region with a large lake that was created by a glacier that retreated until it wholly disappeared. Was that due to human behaviour ? The mass migration around 700 A.D. of Southern Swedish Lombards to Northern italy due to a suddenly hardly cooling climatic condition, was it maybe due to the very poor amount of C02 produced by the cows' farts in Southern Sweden ? There's something wrong in the count. Let's save the planet they say lately. Maybe we'd better save the planet from those who want to save the planet. There are one thousand different reasons why the climate can change and although reducing industrial emission is always a good thing, proving human behaviour is responsible of an imminent disaster, is too far away from truth. But mass psichology likes easy reasons to complicated questions. That's why it is so easy to drive retailers. And that's why drops never come when papers write they are imminent and they always occurr when nobody talk about that. 

Edited by andr99, 30 September 2019 - 04:37 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 06:19 PM

Here's a great video for the "green weenies:" https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

#3 dowdeva

dowdeva

• Traders-Talk User
  • 525 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:34 PM

Andre,

I am utterly sure that man is absolutely, unequivocally responsible for this climate change in the form of aerosol spraying since the 60's. I have posted it before and I will post it again. Clouds do not look like this:

https://www.google.c...YxduzDQalOOsIM:

We are being bombarded with barium, aluminum and strontium on a daily basis.

In addition, the government deliberately created the fraudulent CO2 emission theory, plus scientists to refute it, so people would argue CO2 emissions,etc. It took them decades to get us really riled up about it. The best way not to have us pay attention to something is to have us pay attention to something else. The Nazis deliberately  had two lines in the entrance to the concentration camps - the death line and the one where you lived - because they knew the Jews would spend so much time discussing which line was the line that would let them live, that they wouldn't say, "Hey, they're killing us! We have to fight!" 

Same thing here. Is it CO2 emissions? No, it isn't? Oh, yes it is!

In the 90's a paper was written by NSA with the title of "Owning the Weather by 2025". That was ALREADY disinformation. NSA and the UN already owned the weather.

I am very ill from chemtrails, it took me years upon years, to find out what it was. So are millions of other people in America and millions more all over the globe. 'They' are slowly killing us off. You can't find the info any more, but a lot of people archived it before Google turned into deep state censorship.

www.geoengineering.com

Edited by dowdeva, 30 September 2019 - 08:38 PM.

#4 dowdeva

dowdeva

• Traders-Talk User
  • 525 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:41 PM

You can't even see the frigging planes anymore, they have a new technology to 'cloak' them.

http://www.thetruthd...-in-chemtrails/

https://truth11.com/...nes-new-photos/

Edited by dowdeva, 30 September 2019 - 08:47 PM.

#5 dwnowhere1

dwnowhere1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 175 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:25 PM

I for one put my money on the climate scientists instead of the naysayers. 

The reason for this is science is self-correcting.  

A theory (or theories) is (are) proposed and then tested and retested until a probable valid theory emerges

That theory is a probability since all things in life have very few exact (perfect) answers to things.  Math being one of the few.

The naysayers argue these are normal climate cycles.  But as everyone here knows, cycles have different lengths.

.I have yet to hear any naysayer say we're dealing with a 5, 500, 1000, or 1,000,000 year climate cycle.

So if the probabilities point to the need for action now, is it not better to error on the side of caution, then

get caught with your pants down?

For those who use the net to gain information and support their positions, they need to first determine whether in fact

that information is in fact True (valid)!

My2Cents.

Edited by dwnowhere1, 30 September 2019 - 09:33 PM.

#6 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 11:00 PM

The "climate scientists" know what side their bread is buttered on. In order to keep the grants flowing, they need to toe the line. Why all the cherry picked graphs if the "science is settled"? If that were true, they wouldn't need to fake it so much.

#7 dwnowhere1

dwnowhere1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 07:54 AM

The "climate scientists" know what side their bread is buttered on. In order to keep the grants flowing, they need to toe the line. Why all the cherry picked graphs if the "science is settled"? If that were true, they wouldn't need to fake it so much.

As stated, science is for the most part never settled.  Take Einstein's constant or Einstein's gravitational constant,  For over 50 years this proposed constant was disputed.  As of today it is considered to be valid.  But tomorrow, or 100 years from now, someone may come along and prove that it is either wrong or needs to be tweaked in some fashion.  The same holds true for the climate theory.   It is the best we have at the moment.   It may be wrong, or partially wrong, but there currently is Not a better VALID explanation.  So one can listen to some radio jock, or the person who has the loudest voice or biggest pulpit, who condemn things without any basis or offer any Valid alternative theory that can be substantiated.  SO, we go with the best we got.  Just like trading.

If you truly believe what you wrote, I have some ocean front property in Arizona I will be glad to sell you.

Edited by dwnowhere1, 01 October 2019 - 08:02 AM.

#8 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 08:24 AM

Obama and Al Gore may be interested in your ocean front properties, they just bought some. I don't think your argument has merit. "Climate science" is currently based on far too simplistic models that can't possibly be useful to model the chaotic system that is climate, let alone weather, and there are plenty of financially disinterested scientists that have shown this. You only have to assess the probabilities of weather forecasts being correct to realize it's a guess at best. That there are governments happily paying "scientists" to come up with "theories" that match their conflict of interest of justifying taxing us to death is no evidence that their results are of any use. Garbage in, garbage out. CO2 does not cause global warming; it's simply not been proven, not even close. The evidence points to exactly the reverse: warm periods raise CO2 concentration.

Why are all the scary graphs the climate alarmists use truncated versions of graphs that show the opposite?

#9 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 08:30 AM

Here's a great video for the "green weenies:" https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

Great find...finally someone providing solid evidence of this ongoing hoax of something that human's can't control or don't understand which manipulates the emotional animal that we are as humans.

In scientific reality, there are only four incontrovertible facts that make up the Earth's climate from which weather is created.

I have found, however, that very few want to know what these facts are for fear it would upset their learned truths.

That said, if anyone is interested, I will come back and list them...it's not that hard to figure out for anyone who actually took a class in climatology, meteorology or even geology.

You will also find that each one of these four facts are never, EVER discussed by the climate alarmists as this would surely put an end to their unending bullying and greed of capital.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#10 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 09:22 AM

Well, banks want to sell CO2 certs, scientists want to get grants, governments want to increase taxes for CO2 - so many people are interested in global warming, that it has to happen anyway.

In fact newspapers started to warn about global warming in the 30es of 20es century, then they were blaming humans for global cooling in the 70es and changed the tone again recently.

Just LOL.

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein