https://www.theguard...anos-antarctica

#12 dwnowhere1

dwnowhere1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 09:31 AM

Here's the original of Endenhofer's remarks:

https://www.nzz.ch/k...n_neu-1.8373227

What gets missed in the translation is that climate change "will cause" a wealth shift -- instead of "is the cause" of the wealth shift.

Edited by dwnowhere1, 01 October 2019 - 09:34 AM.

#13 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 11:54 AM

As I suspected, no one is asking the question.

In the meantime, here's an almost 2000 year scientific graph based on 18 geological proxies of temperature from 12 locations around the Northern Hemisphere (sort of looking at the colored layers you see at the Grand Canyon) that was published in 2007 for your further digestion...it pretty much tells the story when it comes to human's having anything whatsoever to do with the changes of the Earth's climate.

Fib

2000-years-of-global-temperature.jpg

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#14 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 12:18 PM

i dont know if global warming is true or not but each car on the road puts out 11,400 lbs of co2 per year and there are 1.5 billion in the world driving around

might do something 

#15 aca123

aca123

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 12:29 PM

Solid "research".

Author of the posted "scientific" graph - Craig Loehle (climate change denier). Published 2007 in "Energy&Environment". Impact factor of the magazine 0.319 (as of 2012).

Author of one of the most comprehensive studies - Shaun Marcott. Published 2013 in "Science". Impact factor of the magazine 41.04 (as of 2018).

Little quote from NASA.gov website:

"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position".

#16 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 01:12 PM

Solid "research".

Author of the posted "scientific" graph - Craig Loehle (climate change denier). Published 2007 in "Energy&Environment". Impact factor of the magazine 0.319 (as of 2012).

Author of one of the most comprehensive studies - Shaun Marcott. Published 2013 in "Science". Impact factor of the magazine 41.04 (as of 2018).

Little quote from NASA.gov website:

"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position".

NASA is wrong...in fact, anything Government based has never been right unless it's part of a bigger agenda.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#17 dowdeva

dowdeva

• Traders-Talk User
  • 525 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 02:23 PM

Geoenginnering sent a global survey to so-called reputable weather scientists.  This is the results.  I have 100 more links too, by reputable 'scientists'.

https://www.geoengin...eering-reality/

Did anyone even know that weather anchors have to sign non-disclosure agreements these days? Did anyone even take a look at the links I posted? I have 1000 more.

Does anyone know about Morgellons, a condition which comes from chemtrails, and that people have had PLASTIC LIKE SCAR TISSUE consisting of both biological and plastic like material SLOUGH FROM THEIR SKINS WITH THE WORDS NSA IN IT? It's called Brandauthen, a process for molecular authenticating, the patent is blatently on the web.

That's the mark of the beast, in addition to the other military agendas, not the chipping everyone is so afraid of.  We are all walking cell phones now, don't even bother throwing yours away if you don't want to be tracked.

No wonder Zorro never posts here anymore.

Edited by dowdeva, 01 October 2019 - 02:31 PM.

#18 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,425 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 02:59 PM

https://www.liberoqu...-emergenza.html

500 scientists from all over the world write a letter to ONU saying the data supporting climatic cathastrophism are all wrong.

Zorro should get back to post here, again

Edited by andr99, 01 October 2019 - 03:03 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#19 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:00 PM

But, but, but an autistic 16 year old says we're all going to die!!!!!!

#20 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:27 PM

I for one put my money on the climate scientists instead of the naysayers. 

The reason for this is science is self-correcting.  

A theory (or theories) is (are) proposed and then tested and retested until a probable valid theory emerges

That theory is a probability since all things in life have very few exact (perfect) answers to things.  Math being one of the few.

The naysayers argue these are normal climate cycles.  But as everyone here knows, cycles have different lengths.

.I have yet to hear any naysayer say we're dealing with a 5, 500, 1000, or 1,000,000 year climate cycle.

So if the probabilities point to the need for action now, is it not better to error on the side of caution, then

get caught with your pants down?

For those who use the net to gain information and support their positions, they need to first determine whether in fact

that information is in fact True (valid)!

My2Cents.

If humans can warm the climate by burning fossil fuels, it will delay onset of next ice age. Many more millions will die during the next ice age than few degrees of warmer temps. More people die in winter than summer.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule