How easy it is to drive mass psichology

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:46 PM

Bottom line...this political hoax has been going on for centuries...which is why it's always been a platform from those who want to control your life and liberties.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#22 dwnowhere1

dwnowhere1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 04:53 PM

If humans can warm the climate by burning fossil fuels, it will delay onset of next ice age. Many more millions will die during the next ice age than few degrees of warmer temps. More people die in winter than summer.

It not just the burning of fossil fuels, it is the human footprint.  

If I recall correctly, we now have approx. 7.5 billion people on earth.

If that number is correct, and the estimated projections are right, the number of humans -- I believe - are expected to double by the end of the next century.

That means a heck of a lot of both consumption and also emission.

If the other nations mimic the consumption and emission of the just 383 million people in the US over the last 50 year that should at a minimum be of some concern.

All you had to do is look to the sky and examine the water prior to the creation of EPA.

Just think about if your community gets it water supply from a river and the fact the town upstream is discharging its waste into that river.

Where would that town now be without the clean water act.

On the air side, all you have to do is have visited LA 20-30 years ago and today.   Or better yet Phoenix who has done little to deal with air pollution as compared to LA.

Like people who believe in one of the estimated 4000-6000 religions worldwide, climate naysayers have the same right to believe as they see fit.

Hopefully those beliefs are based on well founded.facts and not conjecture.

I for one am going with science and their estimate, and given my age hope that I'm long gone before anything of any magnitude occurs.

Last Post this Thread

Edited by dwnowhere1, 01 October 2019 - 04:55 PM.

#23 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 07:46 PM

I can't believe I'm even reading such bunk.

No one wants to learn anything anymore for its far easier to play chicken little.

Go ahead, play their political game...pay higher taxes because you're the blame for something that will NEVER BE SOLVED because HUMANS CANNOT CONTROL CLIMATE!!!

Because, if we were able to, we wouldn't have to worry about it at all..we would just flip the proverbial switch and make everything nirvana....but we can't.

Fib

Edit: One last thing...science is not that of consensus...science is knowing facts that can't be altered by opinion.

Edited by fib_1618, 01 October 2019 - 07:50 PM.

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#24 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 07:48 PM

Also, one should not conflate pollution with bogus climate alarmism. CO2 is not pollution. It's got what plants crave.

#25 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:07 AM

Bottom line...this political hoax has been going on for centuries...which is why it's always been a platform from those who want to control your life and liberties.

Fib

Are lives are already being controlled from birth till death. 3 people own more than half the population. Whether the glaziers are melting because of human behavior or it is just a regular cycle I don't know. What is clear is humans are trashing the planet.The only answer is evolution. We use about 15 percent of our brains,we are closer to the ape than the Godhead. Evolve or perish.As for humans not being ably to control the weather... I would only reply ... yet.

“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.” 

#26 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:05 AM

Edit: One last thing...science is not that of consensus...science is knowing facts that can't be altered by opinion.

When ever you see "scientific consensus" (which is an oxymoron) you're being lied to. The telecommunications industry buys off "scientists" to produce "studies" that show no harm to humans from microwave radiation produced from cell phones, wifi, "smart" electricity meters etc., meanwhile real scientists that aren't bribed do real science proving that our current guidelines for exposure are far too lenient and we're all being harmed in dozens of ways from the radiation at non-thermal levels.

The industry says the "weight of the evidence" and the "scientific consensus" show the radiation is safe. This is a lie. See the work of Dr. Martin Pall. He has shown the mechanism by which the radiation affects our nervous system's voltage gated calcium channels and his recent writings provide a good summary of the science (including many other scientists' work) to date.

#27 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:12 AM

Here's a great video for the "green weenies:" https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

Great find...finally someone providing solid evidence of this ongoing hoax of something that human's can't control or don't understand which manipulates the emotional animal that we are as humans.

In scientific reality, there are only four incontrovertible facts that make up the Earth's climate from which weather is created.

I have found, however, that very few want to know what these facts are for fear it would upset their learned truths.

That said, if anyone is interested, I will come back and list them...it's not that hard to figure out for anyone who actually took a class in climatology, meteorology or even geology.

You will also find that each one of these four facts are never, EVER discussed by the climate alarmists as this would surely put an end to their unending bullying and greed of capital.

Fib

you are full of opinions but do not offer any basis in fact- so what are your incontrovertible facts and how do they explain global warming and cooling? do not diss NASA the govt does great work at many agencies incl Nasa and USGS...

Edited by dasein, 02 October 2019 - 08:15 AM.

best,
klh

#28 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:37 AM

Here's a great video for the "green weenies:" https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

Great find...finally someone providing solid evidence of this ongoing hoax of something that human's can't control or don't understand which manipulates the emotional animal that we are as humans.

In scientific reality, there are only four incontrovertible facts that make up the Earth's climate from which weather is created.

I have found, however, that very few want to know what these facts are for fear it would upset their learned truths.

That said, if anyone is interested, I will come back and list them...it's not that hard to figure out for anyone who actually took a class in climatology, meteorology or even geology.

You will also find that each one of these four facts are never, EVER discussed by the climate alarmists as this would surely put an end to their unending bullying and greed of capital.

Fib

you are full of opinions but do not offer any basis in fact- so what are your incontrovertible facts and how do they explain global warming and cooling? do not diss NASA the govt does great work at many agencies incl Nasa and USGS...

Are you really interested in knowing or are you, once again, looking for a fight??

It would seem that everyone has their own opinions on this debate, but very few ask for substance to stand behind their conclusions.

NASA is a extension of current Government activist bias in order to maintain their control over the masses. Very few who work there are independent of politics....if at all (very much like a union).

And besides, as a tax payer, I can "diss" anyone I wish since I'm paying their salaries.

Now...to the question at hand...what are the four incontrovertible facts that determine climate that humans can not control?

1) The Sun.

2) Water Vapor

3) Topography

4) The Tilt of the Earth on it's Axis

These are the only factors that determine climate in any region on the planet, and therefore, the weather that is created by such factors.

They are indisputable, incontrovertible scientific facts of which you will never hear about by climate alarmists, because if they do, then everyone would know that there isn't way, shape or form that we can alter these factors to make a difference.

It's always amazing to me that we puny, insignificant animals have the absolute arrogance that we can control anything on this large of scale and depth...I yield the floor.

Fib

#29 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:08 AM

Fib

Are you really interested in knowing or are you, once again, looking for a fight??

It would seem that everyone has their own opinions on this debate, but very few ask for substance to stand behind their conclusions.

NASA is a extension of current Government activist bias in order to maintain their control over the masses. Very few who work there are independent of politics....if at all (very much like a union).

And besides, as a tax payer, I can "diss" anyone I wish since I'm paying their salaries.

Now...to the question at hand...what are the four incontrovertible facts that determine climate that humans can not control?

1) The Sun.

2) Water Vapor

3) Topography

4) The Tilt of the Earth on it's Axis

These are the only factors that determine climate in any region on the planet, and therefore, the weather that is created by such factors.

If these were true, climate would not change over recent geologic timescale, which doesn't appear to be the case

#30 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:17 AM

It hasnt changed at all...your personal memories of anything having to do with climatology has or has been successfully altered, conditioned, to preserve a bias.

Climate zones never change, or at least, during your lifetime.

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 02 October 2019 - 09:19 AM.