Posted 01 October 2019 - 09:15 PM

A contra opinion:

https://en.wikipedia...nspiracy_theory

#3 dowdeva

dowdeva

• Traders-Talk User
  • 525 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:16 AM

Wikipedia is gov't run/cia run, so is 90% of media these days.  If you post anything supporting the viewpoint of chemtrails on wikipedia, it is taken down with the day, usually within MINUTES.  So is rational wiki, contrails science and all of the sites you will see on the first few pages of the web. the others you may not see at all. 

Contailscience is run by a former software engineer named Mickey West. He owns a few other sites too, similar.  He was trainee by the CIA. He was 'outed' by a former military personnel whistleblower, Meghan Kristen (sp) who quit the military rather than approve the toxic chemicals in the aerosol spraying. 

Government censorship you say? Not America, not land of the free and brave? 

I have a bridge to sell you. Do some real research rather than going to the web and picking the first site you see just to troll. Your life is at stake.

Edited by dowdeva, 02 October 2019 - 08:16 AM.

#4 dowdeva

dowdeva

• Traders-Talk User
  • 525 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:19 AM

You know what else he reported on back then? Pedophiia and child torture in the highest hierarchy of government. The CIA immediately began a smear campaign on his reputation. Now it is common knowledge, the sexual infamies of our top government officials. Oh wait, if you go to wikipedia it says conspiracy theory!

No wonder he was assassinated, as was a host of others.

Edited by dowdeva, 02 October 2019 - 08:20 AM.

#5 dwnowhere1

dwnowhere1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 03:57 PM

dowdeva:

Boy have you opened my eyes.  

I never ever realized we have a number of people who seem to believe all this B.S.
Just like the medicine men of the old west who used to hawk their medicine which
would cure anything and everything, these same type of quakes today appear to have
a following.

Let me assure you there are No conspiracies.  The current OIG filling about Trump
should give you some assurance that if there is any conspiracy what so ever in Government
that someone will bring it to light.   Government employees are no different than you.
They have families, friends and co-workers who they care about and if something the
Government did or would do to cause them harm, it would be brought to the light of day.
To even think there is a small group of Government empolyees that act nefariously
for their own benefit or at the behest of some small group of people is what movies are
all about.  BUT not in real life.

I can't speak to your video and whether or not the person identified was/is an FBI
agent.   I'm sure some of what is said is true, but I would be willing to wager most
of it is BS or been twisted in some fashion to make the point the quake who published
it wanted.  Don't forget people who publish things on the net get paid for views,
and so there is an ulterior motive on the part of the publisher.

That said, everyone has the right to believe whatever they want.  As stated elsewhere
there are estimated to be between 4000-6000 different religions worldwide.  Every
person who is a member of one of these religions has to believe that religion is "THE
RELIGION" otherwise they would not remain a member and would go elsewhere.   But
everyone can't be right.  For whatever reason believers can't seem to see that there
are more people who don't believe in what they believe than the number that do.

So it is with other beliefs such as conspiracy theories.  Why people listen to these quakes
or get sucked into robo calls and give their money away is beyond me.   But each of
us has the right to make whatever dumb decisions we want.  I wish you the best.

Edited by dwnowhere1, 03 October 2019 - 04:02 PM.

#6 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 04:16 PM

What's a "quake"? Do you mean "quack" like in the medical sense? If you don't believe any conspiracies exist, then I wish you luck. Why are several different types of conspiracy listed as criminal violations that exist in law in most countries? If you think WTC7 was not brought down as a result of some sort of conspiracy, you need to review your high school physics.

#7 dwnowhere1

dwnowhere1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 05:25 PM

Typo error.  s/b quack. Appears forum will not allow edit.

I don't disagree there are bad actors who work in together from time to time to commit bad acts.

One might argue that Bonnie and Clyde were a conspiracy to rob banks.

I can tell you personally that the fiction book "The Khaki Mafia"  --is 99 percent true -- the true names of those mentioned in the book were altered -- was a true conspiracy..

I stand by my statement that this thread and the other which highlight those examples as conspiracies is a bunch of BS and hopefully that fact will eventually come to light.

Whether you or anyone else who is a conspiracy believer will accept that point of view at that time, only time will tell.

Edited by dwnowhere1, 03 October 2019 - 05:28 PM.