• 10,960 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 06:08 AM

https://themarketear...b233f34acc2e5b4

#2 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 12:16 PM

In my opinion one of just a "few" good places to find some "USEFUL"  Sentiment data for   "TRADERS"  is Sentiment Trader.  I use if for several different sectors not just one.... I guess most call the Market S&P 500 or maybe the DOW...... I don't trade them.

Anyway, for "traders" looking for some useful Sentiment data I recommend him.  I DO NOT MT trade based on Sentiment, but track it and look for extremes for VST trading.

Also, better then most and covers many sectors.....

http://www.tag618.com/

Available Indicators Stop wasting time searching all over the web for stock market sentiment indicators.  

The subscriber's section of SentimenTrader.com currently updates over 90 sentiment-related guides in an easy-to-view format. For a list of available indicators, see below.

For each indicator, we make available detailed background information, guidelines for use and interpretation, and historical examples. In addition, we provide a Backtesting Engine to allow users to backtest sentiment indicators against various Indexes and timeframes.

Every model and indicator has a fully interactive chart. These charts:

• Allow you to zoom, pinch and scroll through history
  • Allow you to plot a moving average, external ETF or stock, another index or a related secondary stock market sentiment indicator
  • Allow you to print the chart or save as an image
  • Allow you to see related charts and background information
  • Allow you to invert the axis to better compare against price history
  • Allow you to save (or unsave) from your customized list of favorite charts

Here is an example of one of our charts using the VIX Term Structure:

icon_home_chart.png

Edited by robo, 07 October 2019 - 12:18 PM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore