Suddenly All Looking Good

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:28 AM

Just at the right time that Trump says China trade deal going very well, Top EU Official Says Brexit Deal Looks "Promising" https://www.zerohedg...looks-promising

Let's see how high the market will go with these 180 degree changes....................

Edited by redfoliage2, 11 October 2019 - 07:33 AM.

#2 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:40 AM

Funny how fickle the market is, little to much exuberance now I think considering.  Setting itself up for another big sell off if things don't come to pass exactly as anticipated!

#3 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 09:03 AM

The market is celebrating modified FAILURE. Celebrating what? Well, let's see. Another delay of additional tariffs with NO removal of existing tariffs. Been there before. China will buy more agricultural products. Again? Been there before. Will talk more in the future. Been there before. China wants to make a deal. Been there before. Talks are going well. Been there before. China makes it clear that the most important structural issues are NOT EVEN ON THE TABLE. The underlying reasons for all of this in the first place.......China says.......absolutely no way we are giving in to that. So what if they make a little deal that DOES NOT settle ANY of the most important issues. All we have heard is either a big deal or no deal at all. So the market throws a little tantrum and now we will give it a little deal. So are we going to allow China to keep stealing our stuff and knocking of our products or NOT?

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 09:04 AM

SUDDENLY?         right

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 09:06 AM

"How i luve Vee bottoms.....let me count the ways"      

#6 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 09:32 AM

Correction past the editing window.

So are we going to allow China to keep stealing our stuff and knocking off our products or NOT?

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 09:51 AM

Correction past the editing window.

So are we going to allow China to keep stealing our stuff and knocking off our products or NOT?

china???   nothing to do with the markets.....watch the sky .....remember??

#8 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 10:06 AM

SPX broke out of the down trend line.......................

#9 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 10:22 AM

Fed is ramping up the balance sheet again, averaging about 32B per week since the end of August. It doesn’t matter what Powell wants to call this...,.

#10 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 11:05 AM

I see this whole stick save rally was/is on a great outcome from the trade front... An fed saying unlimited balance sheet support. Meaning there is NO NEWS left possible except (Dissapoint) I think that's what we are seeing now. I think Gap down Monday looking for a cycle low next Friday around 2825

I'm short 2990 ES...

Helmet on...

Best everyone!!