Suddenly All Looking Good

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 02:00 PM

There are trade laws and regulations and there is WTO that deal with Unlawful competitions if a legitimate case is presented.......

Edited by redfoliage2, 12 October 2019 - 02:02 PM.

#22 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 05:43 PM

They are stealing billions, it needs to be stopped. They build island's in the south china sea and put a military base on it an call it theirs, and they rule their citizens with an iron fist just like the bullys of the bloody past. It's well past time someone stands up an say enough. Its NOT about 50 ton's of soybeans and that is why this trade deal is a joke and why there is no upside to this partial deal. Wall street realized that and just why we dropped 20 points into the close. Trust me, helmets on and hands in the cart it's gunna be a bumpy ride.

#23 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 07:25 PM

They are stealing billions, it needs to be stopped. They build island's in the south china sea and put a military base on it an call it theirs, and they rule their citizens with an iron fist just like the bullys of the bloody past. It's well past time someone stands up an say enough. Its NOT about 50 ton's of soybeans and that is why this trade deal is a joke and why there is no upside to this partial deal. Wall street realized that and just why we dropped 20 points into the close. Trust me, helmets on and hands in the cart it's gunna be a bumpy ride.

the subject of this post is a waste of cyber space eh and not in keeping with this forums purpose

#24 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 09:05 AM

Ya fact's have always been like that Don...

I would say about 3/4 of the world know this but is afraid to upset the apple cart,  They do need to be stopped...  It's one thing within the borders of their own country but they are thiefs plain and simple.

And the Forums purpose?  To speak of the billions of dollars they have and are stealing? And how it effects Money flowing around the world? 

And how it effects our Markets? I to am bullish but am also realistic as to the risk. But any conversation that does not align with yours has that effect.

#25 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 09:41 AM

and how did wwII....continental illinois collapse.....asian collapse ...korean war.,vietnam war   ...aids,,...iraq .....afganistan.....kennedy assasination     etc  have to do with the markets......absolutely nothing    .....have u ever heard me talk about all that worthless crap when it came to the market....no  ....the message about the markets future comes from one place only.....THE MARKET ITSELF    675 ono

#26 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 05:01 PM

and how did wwII....continental illinois collapse.....asian collapse ...korean war.,vietnam war   ...aids,,...iraq .....afganistan.....kennedy assasination     etc  have to do with the markets......absolutely nothing    .....have u ever heard me talk about all that worthless crap when it came to the market....no  ....the message about the markets future comes from one place only.....THE MARKET ITSELF    675 ono

I am so glad you put it so clearly!!     You are right the market has nothing to do with News, World events or any such silly things.

Im sorry I even replied to your poke...

#27 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 10:23 PM

SSEC just overcame the 3004 resistance.  I see SPX is going to get over 3000 soon ...................

#28 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 08:30 AM

The key to moving above SPX 3000 is whether SPX 2970 resistance can be overcome ......................

#29 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 09:25 AM

SPX 2970 back testing was done, which is bullish and opened the door to new highs.................

#30 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 01:28 PM

Oh, we are in an OpEx week ...................