I' m looking for someone who.....

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:46 PM

...........can help me establish a new religion based on poverty as a value to get closer to the devine. Right as the Vatican's priests, bishops, arcibishops....etc.etc.

Here below is the ''poor'' apartments in rome where they live. ''MQ'' or ''Metro Quadrato'' means '' Squared Meter'' 

https://tv.liberoquo...l?wt_mc=sfoglio

The ''poorest'' of them all lives in an apartment which is 521 squared meters...........LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

And you guys and me too, are here fighting to make money with stock trading..............Tomorrow I will set up the rules of my personal new religion.  Someone who believes in miracles is needed, but that shouldn' t be that hard to find..............

Edited by andr99, 24 October 2019 - 03:49 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 GDA

GDA

• Traders-Talk User
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 08:17 AM

OT: Hi 99, on the topic of tennis, what were the strings that you like ?

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 08:43 AM

The string I use on my four head prestige pro 600 rackets, is the signum pro micronite 1.27 mm. It's a multifilament that I string currently at 16 kg, which is a very low tension, because I currently suffer from right shoulder ache, due to the movement of my serve which is not flat. Here below is a review of the strings. 

http://www.gutsandgl...onite-reviewed/

and here is the 200m reel I bought on line from a local vendor

http://www.signum-pr...x.php?id=53&L=1

I also tried, before buying, the 1.32 mm one, but definitely I found the 1.27  a lot better for myself. It's a soft, powerful string (test winner August 2010 of Germany's Tennis Magazine) that even strung at the low tensions I use, doesn' t loose control. Definitely to me a lot better than any other string I tried and I tried a lot and very known and famous even costing much more.

Edited by andr99, 25 October 2019 - 08:46 AM.

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 08:49 AM

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 09:26 AM

currently I' m half the player I was, due to injuries. I suffer from right shoulder ache due to the serve tecnique and also I' ve got problems with the muscles of both my legs which were injured three years ago. I think I broke them because both times I heard a noise (like that of a ball hitting the plastic of the balloon where we play in Winter) and then I went home walking on one leg. I haven' t yet  completely recovered, but my motto is ''never give up''. Eventually I get what I want. Like in trading.......

Edited by andr99, 25 October 2019 - 09:26 AM.

#6 GDA

GDA

• Traders-Talk User
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:08 AM

Thx, I'll check them out.

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 11:29 AM

....like in trading......and not just that

BTW........let me know how you find it in case you try this award winning string

#8 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 12:34 PM

Tennis and trading, so good together.  I love my Dynamite 17 Natural string!  They break a lot but thats ok I like my rackets tight around 60!  

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 01:53 PM

Tennis and trading, so good together.  I love my Dynamite 17 Natural string!  They break a lot but thats ok I like my rackets tight around 60!  

lucky man...natural gut is the top of tops. 60 lbs is a little above 24kg if I' m not wrong, which is close to the tension I was used to have on my rackets a few years ago. I had 23 kg. Currently given that these strings I use don' t make me loose control even at the low tension of 16kg, I prefer this low tension which is a lot more shoulder friendly. But I suspect I will soon have to take care of my right shoulder the same......   

Edited by andr99, 25 October 2019 - 01:53 PM.

#10 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 02:01 PM

OK I got it.....

https://www.tenniswa...D17SOFT-IT.html

it's a multifilament