Posted 31 October 2019 - 07:24 PM

https://www.tradingv...com/x/nGkH8j12/

#2 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,017 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 07:20 AM

That looks like it may be predicting a cyclical correction.

I note that II is flashing a Sell and so is NAAIM. Neither are close to surgical tools on the sell side, but they are cautionary.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#3 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,017 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 07:27 AM

It appears to my eye, that the lunar cycle is real, but hard to trade on the short side unless the RSI is declining and crossing 50. Does that seem about right?

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#4 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,670 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 08:20 AM

Yesterday's low looks key to me going forward....

As long as it holds, bulls can keep running up the score...

They did manage to flatten out the summation yesterday, so if we were to now take out yesterday's low on bad breadth, that would very likely be a sign of breakout attempt failure on NYA.

But if price blasts out above that red line, would be hard not to be long, as long as it continues to hold above it....

Potentially very pivotal action dead ahead....

nyasumm.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 08:30 AM

subs being long from 2300 and added at 2915......are just waiting for the inevitable  .....thats the luxury of position trading   of course  there's 675 also

#6 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,670 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 08:35 AM

QQQ gaps up to new All Time High....now we see if it holds and continues to climb or not....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#7 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,670 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 08:36 AM

NYA right back to 13,250 on a big gap up....

#8 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,670 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 09:45 AM

Checkout the near perfection in the hourly chart on the leader of this bull SOX

Beeaauutiful backtest of the breakout, and then launch.

Pretty obvious where stop would be. In the meantime, bulls still in full control...

sox.jpg

#9 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,670 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 09:53 AM

Now a similar pre-breakout chart on NYA...but on a MUCH longer time frame....

Sorry, but unless this whole thing reverses today, this is very likely #NOT the best place to be short....

And with the breadth as strong as it is today, betting on a reversal, while certainly not impossible, may be wishful thinking...

nya.jpg

#10 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,478 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 10:53 AM

This board is as quiet as this market that continues to run on fumes in my view so maybe the moon change will finally get some real volatility going to make the new highs for real!!