wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#1241 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 02:14 AM

I got my eye on ALL inverse gold and silver tracking ETFs: DGLD, DSLV, DUST and JDST. These should be nothing short of money making machines...waiting for rebound in indexes and metals to fade.

well you got your rebound thats for sure

#1242 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 09:15 AM

One more move for gold before rolling over?

#1243 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 09:20 AM

Silver is just like gold except it looks like downward move is more limited.

#1244 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 10:19 AM

One the weaker dead cats your likely to see in PL on that Gold ramp..

Triple top on GC at 1650 overnight...careful out there....

Edited by K Wave, 04 March 2020 - 10:19 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1245 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 10:47 AM

GDX 5 min...bulls had better hope they don't take it below 28 again.....multiple time frames will start to roll downhill..

Sustained trading over 29 now could be first sign that the drop was a giant shakeout...

Waiting for verdict to be delivered...

gdx.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1246 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 12:34 PM

i am wearing the bull glasses.  

i dont see any way out , they are going to stimulate/print.  and each time they have done that they needed larger amounts of stimulus to revive the patient. this time it will take even more.    i am obviously not trying to time this thing. i am just riding.  @ some point soon folks will realize miners are cash cows. magnified by the fact that oil prices are low. then the money will trickle down the supply chain. 

50 up days for gold.   they will have to stimulate more to revive their poster boy , who for now has a destiny w/lower numbers

dharma

i have lived through some big time hypes.  this corona virus may be the biggest hype that i have ever seen . the herd is in a frenzy

now i ask myself what will the powers that be gain?   what is their motivation? other than control and power.  be careful out there the masses are being corralled  . oh and aside w/ the 10yr below 1% how will the pension funds meet their obligations.??????  

jesse

“After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this:  It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!”

#1247 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 01:08 PM

important test here

#1248 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 01:31 PM

Gold/Silver possibly putting in swing top up here...watching to see if the 5 min chart breaks down here soon.

#1249 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 10:25 AM

commerzbank making  new lows. db @200 dma more than a$1 from its lows.  there is going to be banking problems in europe. heads up

the us is now in jjapanification ie the 30 yr offers less yield than the stock market. this is a term given to japan, due to japans inability to pull out of deflation. 

the pgm sector has gone through the roof palladium almost 2300 oz rhodium off the charts the materials are not being fabricated that is the present problem and plat is also in that boat. what has me worried is the miners. they lead up , they lead down . they lead the sector and right now gold is soaring but the miners are lagging  my turn is march 6-9 th  i have 5 waves up in gold , which is up 100 from the lows. i look for a correction to evaporate most of those gains. bulls climb a wall of worry and the miners are the worry

we are in a big storm and its going to get worse

dharma

#1250 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 10:36 AM

Twin peaks on GDX....big pivot likely set....