• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#51 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 08:46 AM

Whole lotta shakin' goin' on....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#52 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:04 AM

Silver finally gunning for its bottom to 16.5 or lower? I think its a 5-3-5 so its going lower?

#53 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:06 AM

Early yet, but that looks an awful lot like a shooting star over 16 on SLV now...

Bulls just cant seem to get the horse outta the barn....

The BIG pivot is now set.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#54 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:12 AM

Gold still holding up far better than Silver...

#55 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:39 AM

my stuff shows choppy action until the 18th w/the bradley thrown in the mix. i do expect we chop higher.  where that top is  will determine the length of the correction. lots of input between now and then . including the fed meeting. it seems the chinese will wait to see who is president.  that part of the world including india , has been the world leaders for a long time they are very patient. they dont need instant gratification. besides in the meantime they will continue to steal intellectual property. i am w/bass and trump there.  dont think so just take a look at the F35 lockheed fighter jet. china knocked off an exact replica!

by the way no one commented on kwaves post talking about 3x funds in bull markets  using the qqq and tqqq as examples . when this gets started, its a low cap sector there will be many 10x baggers  its time to have a plan for the bull . when it gets going now , next month , who knows for sure. but a plan is necessary to rake in extraordinary profits.   here is a podcast w/nothing for sale  https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be      bull markets can set you up for the rest of your life. financially. as long as you dont shoot yourself in the foot. i stopped working or trading in 87after the crash and didnt crank up again until the gold lows in 99/01 and i did that because of the potential i envisioned. w/some big scores in wave 1.

there is no way out for the fed. they have to print  print  and print some more bond holders will be paid but the pp for their returns will be nothing. what got me started in 78 by chance i met richard russell in la jolla . i was a bond clipper at the time  he said to me "bonds are guaranteed confiscation of wealth" i understood what he meant after about 6 months or so of reading.   now if your not blown away by 0 or negative rates   then you need to really think about that/  who in their right mind would sign up for guaranteed loss of capital!!!???? its another reason its golds time to shine

dharma

Edited by dharma, 04 December 2019 - 10:49 AM.

#56 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:44 AM

On silver if the next leg up whatever it is moves in 5 waves, it's probably the BOTTOM. This wave's move down is only 3 waves and it's not finished yet, but the whole abc is probably a FLAT so the bottom could be in very soon. I am not an expert on Elliott.

#57 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:54 AM

The disconnect between SLV and SILJ is crazy today...

#58 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 11:08 AM

Nice headfake action yesterday
Now for some downside headfake

#59 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 11:39 AM

Nice headfake action yesterday
Now for some downside headfake

Yep PM's will do that to you!  Especially at points of interest, like the end of corrective patterns - bearing everybody off the bull.  I honestly believe this is one of those times dougie - If yesterday's gap is only partially filled would be my preference here and then upside continuation at least back to the August highs - that's the next decision point for me, FWIW

http://schrts.co/AxszYzbc  (simple backtest of yesterday's brakeout so far)

Edited by stubaby, 04 December 2019 - 11:43 AM.

#60 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 11:54 AM

Whole lotta shakin' goin' on....

We are in the "Gallopin' Gertie" phase of world financial markets - the volatility likely to only increase - amazing daily moves happening on a regular basis now - natural gas - oil - stocks - bonds, yesterday and again today - truly amazing the loss of control happening today!!!

https://www.youtube....h?v=j-zczJXSxnw