wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#931 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 10:57 AM

If this wave goes below 16.213, the bull case is DEAD.

#932 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 12:25 PM

until gold hits new highs , above 1924 , the bull will come into question.  my work shows us making new highs this year, just in time for a larger correction.  today is my turn , +-1 day.   i am to pped off. i did add kl when senor brought it to our attention the other day. eric is the most visible guy in the sector, so jumping on his back seems reasonable.   the dance in the broad market continues, unabated. i remind myself during weimar, stocks went up until the inflation got severe.  also the euro is in trouble so the money has to go somewhere. dislocations everywhere.  china still in lockdown. i have no plans to go there.   

dharma

#933 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:19 PM

dharma, care to share why you pick today?  Astrol?  There's nothing on my radar.

#934 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:48 PM

KL ran from 1.69 to 60 something? where was I?

#935 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 02:17 PM

until gold hits new highs , above 1924 , the bull will come into question.  my work shows us making new highs this year, just in time for a larger correction.  today is my turn , +-1 day.   i am to pped off. i did add kl when senor brought it to our attention the other day. eric is the most visible guy in the sector, so jumping on his back seems reasonable.   the dance in the broad market continues, unabated. i remind myself during weimar, stocks went up until the inflation got severe.  also the euro is in trouble so the money has to go somewhere. dislocations everywhere.  china still in lockdown. i have no plans to go there.   

dharma

added a little KL today at 36.32 - IMO their LEVERAGE to a $200 gold rally has increased big time with the much lower margin but fairly high production and reserves from the DGC acquisition, of course its a two-edged sword if gold declines, as always DYODD

RE Dharma and this time frame for a low, FWIW a guy from another board who's pretty decent has Feb 13 plus or minus a day or so as a low from which a very strong rally should occur "if" it is bullish 

Senor

#936 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 03:17 PM

you know , we all have our favorite stocks that we watch . others may be in our universe , but not on our watchlists. i watched kl back when it was single digits and other issues caught my eye . so kl fell to the back burner. sometimes friends point things out . in 2000-01  a friend was pounding the table on ng @.13  i read up on the stock and bought and bought. it went to $20 so  you can get high w/a little help from your friends

smithy- its an observation if you go back lets say 6 months and look at the time period from the 10-14 of every month, it seems gold was making a high or a low . so , that has me on the lookout. then in november in that time frame a low occurred on the 12 th so 1/3 of a yr ago. so i felt this 12th would be a low.  of course it remains to be seen if that is the case.  for me i dont pat myself on the back until  i close down my positions. i still think this has years to run. there is still alot of confidence in the fed, the government , the economy etc . we are rapidly moving to a loss of confidence . impeaching trump on bogus charges  was an eye opener( i am not for any politician as none are for me)    i believe by years end things will have changed , but not enough to be in the parabolic. it takes time.  from trough to peak bull markets gain 23or 24 or so times.  we have a ways to go.   i traded for my living in the 70s, 80s, and 90s  sitting on the edge of seat using gigantic leverage in the futures markets. i decided in 2k i was going to sit and ride.  of course there were times to scale back . now we are in 3of 5 so the big run is dead ahead  it will be time to clear the books.  its just golds time in history.  the end of the cycle.  give banksters the chance then the game becomes about them. andrew jackson carried around lead from the banksters.  he stood up to em . others were not so fortunate . they perished

dharma

dharma

#937 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 04:18 PM

jay taylor interviews jim rogers today

jim is back buying gold and silver

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

dharma

#938 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:23 PM

jay taylor interviews jim rogers today

jim is back buying gold and silver

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

dharma

that is some good company

#939 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:21 AM

dharma

added a little KL today at 36.32 - IMO their LEVERAGE to a $200 gold rally has increased big time with the much lower margin but fairly high production and reserves from the DGC acquisition, of course its a two-edged sword if gold declines, as always DYODD

RE Dharma and this time frame for a low, FWIW a guy from another board who's pretty decent has Feb 13 plus or minus a day or so as a low from which a very strong rally should occur "if" it is bullish 

Senor

Looks like the turn is coming now with Gold up tonight,  it does not look like Gold is going to break down again, it did an ABC and is now getting ready to break out of it's consolidation, my signal was in line with Dharma's call for it to start moving back up once Mercury went retrograde starting about now. Russ

Edited by Russ, 13 February 2020 - 12:22 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#940 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,726 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:46 AM

Is Dharma going to be proven correct on the turn date?

An hourly close over 28.40 on GDX after the open would likely get things started....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy