gold and silver march 2020 hi

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 12:41 AM

For those that don't know, I predicted last summer that Gold would go down until November 12, I now see it and silver going up into Mid March 2020. Silver futures now appear to be breaking out of their bull flag wedge after having found support on the 900 bar moving average.(lower chart) 

Edited by Russ, 21 December 2019 - 12:46 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 12:01 PM

hey russ i think we have a significant high in the march/april period . and my work shows highs in june, sept, and december. w/corrections in between

dharma

#3 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 12:15 PM

dharma, could you elaborate on what your March/April high is based on?

#4 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 02:18 PM

hey russ i think we have a significant high in the march/april period . and my work shows highs in june, sept, and december. w/corrections in between

dharma

Good to have your confirmation too Dharma, hope we all make lots of money!

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 03:49 PM

my account is about to make new highs for the move. i look for novo to bust out of its base. 

some weeks back i read where sprott was sniffing around balmf. i bought it below .11 it is now .33  it is in Ontario so i like its location and it seems to have some good drill holes and sprott has either or is going to take a position w/some funding. note on sprott = he has busted out of his corporate restraints as he resigned as ceo of sprott resources so he can do investments on his own . the billionaire is astute in the sector. so take heed

smithy its cycle work. the march/april time frame looks to be  the time for the next multi month top in the pm complex. i am quite bullish

if you look at a chart of gdx, which imo is not the best mining index goau is . when we bust 26 we could run right to 50. that could happen over the next few months. my targets and projections for gold i am putting on a back burner. this new base preparing for the 1560 breakout has attracted investors.  the mining indexes are at 70 year lows. so if one is on the prowl as to which sector is undervalued , then the buck stops here.during this time miners have cut fat from the bone , become more economical to run. it is a small cap sector when money comes in the door isnt wide enough. hope that helps smithy. also russ does his own work. , as you know from being here. when he makes projections it is unique to his work, so you can bet there is something there of substance. this board has a unique collection of players. all w/a specialty, all have survived for a duration that says alot to me.  this is not an easy game.   i  tend to speculate on the juniors.  its where big leverage can be used  and yet there is no leverage per SE  being used.  you have to be willing to have some losers which wipe out.  and some 10 baggers and more.  not for the faint of heart

we really havent started rolling yet. when it becomes apparent that inflation is introduced into the game then institutional money will come into the sector in a big way.then the miners go from hated to loved. the metrics for valuation change.  there are many miners even now that are at ridiculous valuations.  i  like bob moriarity of 321gold.com  he has skin in the game ,   i read what he writes and his interviews to help w/my research sometimes he introduces me to new stuff and sometimes he confirms what i am thinking

gannman  is astute the things he has said about this wave are not out of the blue . they are textbook elliott. about wave 3s 

fasten your seat belt the ride is about to begin. 

dharma

https://thedailygold...chart-to-watch/

Edited by dharma, 21 December 2019 - 03:57 PM.

#6 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 22 December 2019 - 12:59 PM

The March Target is interesting.

Armstrongs monthly forecast array for sp500 for the month of March shows huge volatility and panic cycle.

For those that don't know, I predicted last summer that Gold would go down until November 12, I now see it and silver going up into Mid March 2020. Silver futures now appear to be breaking out of their bull flag wedge after having found support on the 900 bar moving average.(lower chart) 

#7 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 01:49 AM

The March Target is interesting.

Armstrongs monthly forecast array for sp500 for the month of March shows huge volatility and panic cycle.

Yes interesting and as I posted elsewhere, I have multiple stock index charts pointing to a low for that time period. 

#8 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 08:41 AM

dharma

Do you see these June/Sep/Dec highs as higher highs?

Senor

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 11:49 AM

dharma

Do you see these June/Sep/Dec highs as higher highs?

Senor

i see the dec 2020 highs as the high for the year.  the sector will gain institutional support as the year progress'

dharma

#10 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 02:34 PM

Yes if the high cycles that are 7 to 8.4 years are working, that is have bottomed and turned the low cycles that are 35 and 77 week length,

a high is in 12 weeks. And it could be quite a drop off the next high.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan