• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 01:34 PM

So you want numbers!

Surprisingly this is a real performance!

good.......now waiting for cheif's ones

when u decide to receive pms from me ill give u the info......ive given this numerous times publicly before tho .....so .....give it a rest eh

so giving it publicly one more time is too much I guess.....I never read before what you did. If you won making 35% per year, well that is not so good for me. If you did 100% that is pretty good. Substance is in numbers.  

google it.....if i post it again     all i get is im bragging again.....so why dont you want to receive pms from....and this is a trading forum  ....wheres ur trades??

#12 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 02:13 PM

give the Cheif a break

I remember when he went long near the bottom

I remember whan almost everyone on the board was bearish and they gave 10,000 technical reasons why the market was going down and the Cheif was the only one on here waving his arms -  doing back flips - telling everyone to stay long.

#13 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 05:32 PM

andre    tell me something .....why are YOU on TT??........never see any TA contributions from you....why is that    ..,,and where are your trades.....my last one came on WWW

As for my contributes, I have ceased to post charts because I keep them for myself. But I regularly post my LT outlook, and you regularly have something to say when I post.....As for my trades they are on my broker's site and I can tell you they are pretty good. But that's not what matters here. What matters is that you cannot say to the people they can' t read a chart and to those who argue with you, you cannot always remind them you won 13 times that contest that you know. Because if you won it 13 times you can tell us how much you made. And then we can decide if we have to close our mouth or if we can speak with you or not.  

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#14 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 05:38 PM

........as for the private messaging block, I blocked him a few years ago after, I think, the first message he sent me. And I have no regrets for that.  

#15 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 05:43 PM

..........and posting those old posts from 1999 and 2011 is not TA, it's advertising...........which is annoying if repeated over and over. So cheif if your main interest is advertising yourself, well I think I can put you on my still clean ignore list and.....friends like before. 

#16 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 06:03 PM

forgot....cheif knows I' m currently bullish till Spring. I posted a while ago, when a lot of people here were bearish, that I was expecting the market to break up and top in Spring. Currently, given how slowly things are developing, the top i' m talking about might move to the second half of the year.  We will see. For sure my own outlook wasn' t and isn' t a mistery as I have posted it over and over. So my trades go with it.......

Edited by andr99, 17 January 2020 - 06:06 PM.

#17 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 10:50 PM

..........and posting those old posts from 1999 and 2011 is not TA, it's advertising...........which is annoying if repeated over and over. So cheif if your main interest is advertising yourself, well I think I can put you on my still clean ignore list and.....friends like before. 

i annoy u????     u annoy me......ur annoying just ask anybody     ,..put me on ignore and you wont have anything to the annoyed about

#18 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 06:39 PM

i annoy u????     u annoy me......ur annoying just ask anybody     ,..put me on ignore and you wont have anything to the annoyed about

Thank you sir for your suggestion.....

#19 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 08:06 PM

For me TT is mostly entertainment. I like Chiefs posts, they are part of the reason I check in here.

Edited by MikeyG, 18 January 2020 - 08:08 PM.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#20 JamesE

JamesE

• Traders-Talk User
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 11:44 AM

😆 I second that! ^^^