corona virus exploding in italy

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 04:27 PM

......in one day 18 new cases.......none of them had never been in china. Most part of the red idiots of idddaly, all people living on the  state's shoulders, thought that quarantine for people getting in from China was a racist measure. Obviously if you were born an idiot you will remain idiot over your whole life. This corona virus is reminding us all of that 

Edited by andr99, 21 February 2020 - 04:32 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 04:28 PM

I wrote idddaly because that is how they speak it in the ''most developed regions'' of its southern part

Edited by andr99, 21 February 2020 - 04:30 PM.

#3 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 06:58 PM

maybe we the coronavirus reduces the number of idiots?

#4 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 07:30 PM

and the weak and old. Since in China women are forced to retire at 50 (to open up jobs for young) could it be a devious plot to cull the unproductive population in China?

andr99...you don't need to travel to China to catch CV, just come in contact with any person infected. And what is unique about CV is that it is contagious even when asymptomatic (without symptoms). 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 01:18 AM

there are too many here in wonderland.....too many communists living on state's shoulders. They are worried to seem racist but they are not worried to seem idiots which thing they  are

Edited by andr99, 22 February 2020 - 01:22 AM.

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 03:15 AM

they live on state's shoulders because they are parasites

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 03:17 AM

state parasites........that's what idddaly is based on  

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 03:19 AM

9 out of 10 have reached their status of state employees by reccomendation.........anything else to add  ?  

#9 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 03:57 AM

9 out of 10 have reached their status of state employees by reccomendation.........anything else to add  ?  

Ecco la famosa mafia Italiana :)

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#10 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 05:06 AM

Ecco la famosa mafia Italiana smile.png

I don' t know if it is famous, but yes this is the italian state mafia. Then there's the other one, the criminal mafia of southern regions which are closer to another continent than they are to europe and probably have developed a system of life which has little to do with european costumes. My sister's son a few years ago went to greece with his school and getting back he told me that a local guy who heard him and a school mate talking italian call them ''mafiosi''. Apart their phisical traits, both blonds and blue eyed which is not properly the typical trait of southern italian people and which thing explains that the guy was not well informed, do you understand what we have to digest ? And the communists and the church together if it was not enough............

Edited by andr99, 22 February 2020 - 05:08 AM.