corona virus exploding in italy

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 06:23 AM

the comical thing is that these ''red scientists'' are now looking for the ''zero patient'' in order to understand why the infection is spreading. They are looking for any italian who have been back from china.......these scientists............They have not realised that the chinese community is a closed community which doesn' t communicate with us. When they die no one here knows. I ' ve never seen a piece of paper attached to a wall with a chinese name of a died person. NEVER. So how can you find the ''zero patient'' if he is chinese ? Let's wait that these red scientists with their brains robbed to agriculture, realize such a simple reality........the contact was in chinese shops or restaurants, there you have to search......idiots. 

34 cases now.............yesterday 20     

Edited by andr99, 22 February 2020 - 06:25 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#12 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 11:08 AM

51 so far..............when you are surrounded by idiots who think to be geniuses..............geniuses italian state employees. And up we go.....................beautifull

........................living in wonderland is so exciting..............the european country with most infections...........but they still don' t want quarantine...........''hey it is racist''..............

the biggest idiots ever............

Edited by andr99, 22 February 2020 - 11:14 AM.

#13 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 11:28 AM

probably identified the source of infection in Veneto...........a chinese community. Don' t tell me, I' m astonished. How the f u c @  can it be ? It's the most unprobable thing to think of ....eh ?  We all thought it came from Mars

Edited by andr99, 22 February 2020 - 11:30 AM.

#14 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 12:04 PM

I' m worried about our ftsemib index obviously........these red idiots and their missed controls might cause a fall

Edited by andr99, 22 February 2020 - 12:05 PM.

#15 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 12:25 PM

I' m worried about our ftsemib index obviously........these red idiots and their missed controls might cause a fall

Will you sell ?

#16 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 12:33 PM

nope.......but the real problem is if the infection gets to the southern regions as we all know their health system and how it works. I hope we get warm temperatures soon because whatever they say this is just a more dangerous flu but always a flu which spreads thanks to aerial diffusion which usually drops to zero when it's warm 

Edited by andr99, 22 February 2020 - 12:36 PM.

#17 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 12:41 PM

Right. The news is not good. It will take time for this to play out.

#18 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,800 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 02:47 PM

maybe we the coronavirus reduces the number of idiots?

there are too many here in wonderland.....too many communists living on state's shoulders. They are worried to seem racist but they are not worried to seem idiots which thing they  are

where is "wonderland"

#19 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 04:55 PM

''wonderland'' is how I call italy............it's ironic. You don' t know but the region where I live in the North East was the last one to be aggregated (i won' t bother you telling you how) to italy in 1866. Since then we have had to digest all the consequences of such a thing that many here have always considered a disgrace. Not all obviously because not everyone is conscious of his own disgraces. 

Edited by andr99, 22 February 2020 - 05:00 PM.

#20 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 05:27 PM

64 cases so far......bingooooooooooo