golds next leg higher

• Please log in to reply
859 replies to this topic

#91 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 12:29 AM

BItcoin has a signal for a low around April 21, so that could mean a retest for the general market is coming at least. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#92 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 05:37 PM

Eric Hadic appears to have predicted this viral outbreak a few years ago with cycles... "Disease Cycles Events of the past 3 - 4 months have revived the interest in a series of articles written in 2006, 2009/10 & 2014 - focused on Disease (& Viral) Cycles that were forecast for 2009/2010 and then for 2019/2020. Several of those articles cited the correlation between Disease & War Cycles (conjuring up the old correlation of war and pestilence). They also reiterated the 17-Year Cycle and how that was projecting an overlapping cycle focused on 2019 - 2021. That ~17-Year Cycle dates back to the Spanish Flu of 1918 - 1920 (102 years from 1918, or 6 phases of the ~17-Year Cycle, projected 2020 for a major outbreak) and to the 1830’s trio of pandemics, including the following series of outbreaks: 1918 - 1920 - Spanish Flu pandemic 1936 - 1937 - Influenza epidemic (not as severe and ‘off’ by 1 year) 1951 - 1952 - Liverpool Flu outbreak (Liverpool, England, Canada) 1968 - 1969 - Hong Kong Flu 1985 - 1986 - Taiwan Flu (Influenza outbreak 2002 - 2004 - SARS 2019 - 2021 - Projected Flu/viral outbreak As is always the case, it is the synergy of all these cycles (10-Year, ~11-Year, 17-Year, 100-Year) that made 2019 - 2021 such a focal point for so many reasons. In the near-term, focus turns to the Date of Aggression - April 19, 2020. Could another facet of this momentous cycle emerge? Stay tuned... IT"

Edited by Russ, 04 April 2020 - 05:37 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#93 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 02:15 PM

until that DT broken...

Small Head and Shoulders bottom (with slanted neckline as your DT) forming on all the indices (and many individual stocks)

yes, lots of bottoming patterns all over the place xom, slb, cvx, hal also have divergences and bottoming patterns , but that will be put on hold as opec is calling for a delay , not to have the meeting tomorrow , so tomorrow will be a disappointment day.  i think the world as we know it will have changed and it is not coming back for a very long time.  the ramifications of all those folks unemployed w/such a high # of them having less than 1k in savings. supports that case.   

dharma

#94 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 09:44 PM

thinkking we have one more bigdecline lower here.

scare the crap out of all bugs

#95 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 02:56 AM

There she goes, one more big decline?  Nope.... 

Edited by Russ, 06 April 2020 - 02:58 AM.

#96 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 09:28 AM

Starting to look like GC has left the station at the 1600 pivot....

Edited by K Wave, 06 April 2020 - 09:29 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#97 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 11:10 AM

a close over the neckline for gdx would go a long ways to support that.  w/all the money printing and proposed money printing. this is the only place to be. in 09 it took awhile for golds move to gain traction. this may be similar. on another board a member said he received his 1200 check. and the helicopter money will expedite that , w/the velocity of money increasing. even though the miners have been a poor investment since 10 i believe they will perform well at some point on this leg. i decided to accumulate another tranch . so i decided to buy more @1575 and slowly accumulating  

all the planets , but the moon , which is mind(fear) , are inside the dragon. since the 31st  when the moon left the dragon there is a noticeable scale down of fear.  i believe the virus will scale down significantly on the 22 of april as rahu leaves the star of ardra which is infectious diseases. but it will still be w/us but to a much lesser extent

this lockdown hopefully saves lives.  but it will kill the economy. yellen who said "there will never be another recession in my lifetime" said today unemployment is 12-15% . its going to get ugly.

dharma

breaking 1700 is now the start

Edited by dharma, 06 April 2020 - 11:13 AM.

#98 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 11:48 AM

Starting to look like Europe peaked week 13, and USA week 14. Stunning drop in NY respiratory ER visits and ICU admissions over last few days.

I do not think the rest of the country will get hit anywhere near as hard as NY now that week 14 is already here..

Edited by K Wave, 06 April 2020 - 11:48 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#99 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 03:02 PM

Starting to look like Europe peaked week 13, and USA week 14. Stunning drop in NY respiratory ER visits and ICU admissions over last few days.

I do not think the rest of the country will get hit anywhere near as hard as NY now that week 14 is already here..

from your lips to gods ears as they say

#100 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 03:03 PM

a close over the neckline for gdx would go a long ways to support that.  w/all the money printing and proposed money printing. this is the only place to be. in 09 it took awhile for golds move to gain traction. this may be similar. on another board a member said he received his 1200 check. and the helicopter money will expedite that , w/the velocity of money increasing. even though the miners have been a poor investment since 10 i believe they will perform well at some point on this leg. i decided to accumulate another tranch . so i decided to buy more @1575 and slowly accumulating  

all the planets , but the moon , which is mind(fear) , are inside the dragon. since the 31st  when the moon left the dragon there is a noticeable scale down of fear.  i believe the virus will scale down significantly on the 22 of april as rahu leaves the star of ardra which is infectious diseases. but it will still be w/us but to a much lesser extent

this lockdown hopefully saves lives.  but it will kill the economy. yellen who said "there will never be another recession in my lifetime" said today unemployment is 12-15% . its going to get ugly.

dharma

breaking 1700 is now the start

well you got your wish. now to see if we retest that BO or if it is a headfake