golds next leg higher

• Please log in to reply
859 replies to this topic

#51 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:19 PM

huge reversal week in the dollar index, spike high last week at 102.99,high early this week at 102.05 and now almost bottom tick at 98.55. Looks a lot lower to me

Senor

I am still showing a big low for the dollar index next Oct , so that may imply the Dow will go down into that period. Some have mentioned that in 1918 the Spanish flu broke out in a first wave then subsided into the summer and came back more deadly that autumn after it had mutated more, it's possible Covid-19 could do the same thing. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#52 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 11:16 AM

this last rally back to 1700 can very well be a B wave and we are in C here. as a possibility   

it seems its not clear to most , yet as to what golds role is . that will be coming when we hit 

new highs

dharma

#53 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 12:42 AM

"There's No Gold" - COMEX Report Exposes Conditions Behind Physical Crunch

Peace
johngeorge

#54 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 11:40 AM

jg, yes if i go to the big gold dealers they have no bullion coins for sale none. which says to me comex price for gold is too low . how long it takes for the market to recognize that is anyones guess. i think this last move to 1700 was  a B and we are in C here. 1605 is the .382 and .5 is 1575  obviously gold remains firm and at this point its the leader

yesterday jupiter moved into capricorn . i know i had posted it would happen on the 31st but that was a mistake jupiter is now in capricorn, w/exalted mars and saturn. i believe we are going to see government and private sector band together and try and fight the effects  worldwide. i believe the panic phase of the virus will be behind us in a couple of days. but rahu and ketu dont change signs till 9/22 . i know i had said 4/22  it is a mistake . they dont change signs until 9/22 so this virus will be w/us for a while longer. but the frenzy phase is going to be behind us.   

the feds balance sheet is up to 5trillion . it seems almost everything will be backstopped.  the ramifications of which the public is still either in sleep or in shock. 

got gold

dharma

it will soon be got gold and silver as the slver bull emerges from slumber

#55 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 11:47 AM

jg, yes if i go to the big gold dealers they have no bullion coins for sale none. which says to me comex price for gold is too low . how long it takes for the market to recognize that is anyones guess. i think this last move to 1700 was  a B and we are in C here. 1605 is the .382 and .5 is 1575  obviously gold remains firm and at this point its the leader

yesterday jupiter moved into capricorn . i know i had posted it would happen on the 31st but that was a mistake jupiter is now in capricorn, w/exalted mars and saturn. i believe we are going to see government and private sector band together and try and fight the effects  worldwide. i believe the panic phase of the virus will be behind us in a couple of days. but rahu and ketu dont change signs till 9/22 . i know i had said 4/22  it is a mistake . they dont change signs until 9/22 so this virus will be w/us for a while longer. but the frenzy phase is going to be behind us.   

the feds balance sheet is up to 5trillion . it seems almost everything will be backstopped.  the ramifications of which the public is still either in sleep or in shock. 

got gold

dharma

it will soon be got gold and silver as the slver bull emerges from slumber

agree with your gold count amigo, correction may have ended near 1605 earlier today or we could still work lower to perhaps 1585-1595

Senor

#56 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 02:46 PM

based on my system when rgld trades above 97 this correction is done fwiw

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#57 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 07:33 PM

Mahendra Sharma's views

• Astrological Prediction on Corona Virus line #3 and #4 is very interesting to read...

coronastrology.jpg

•  

#58 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 12:54 AM

Pretty amazing astro forecast Jabat, too bad gold was not mentioned.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#59 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 09:33 AM

out of all the stocks in the sector i follow wpm has the best time segmented volume

i believe the stock could very well move up to the mid to high 30's fwiw

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#60 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 10:45 AM

the pattern gold is making  looks like a sling shot. it is working into an inverse head and shoulders pattern

today the miners are leading up , i believe we have either bottomed or there is one more 5th wave to go.

bulls like to take as few riders as possibull

dharma

russ -fwiw this whole corona virus thing will be w/us until september 22 then rahu moves out of the star of ardra and out of gemini into taurus.  so this has an ending

i used to read and listen to sharma   by his own admission he has gotten it wrong often. 

i am going to ride into the parabolic  , which i believe will begin in a couple of years

i have done some buying this am