Posted 31 March 2020 - 03:40 PM

gold down 50 bucks today total manipulation total 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#64 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 03:57 PM

the pattern gold is making  looks like a sling shot. it is working into an inverse head and shoulders pattern

today the miners are leading up , i believe we have either bottomed or there is one more 5th wave to go.

bulls like to take as few riders as possibull

dharma

russ -fwiw this whole corona virus thing will be w/us until september 22 then rahu moves out of the star of ardra and out of gemini into taurus.  so this has an ending

i used to read and listen to sharma   by his own admission he has gotten it wrong often. 

i am going to ride into the parabolic  , which i believe will begin in a couple of years

i have done some buying this am

The thing that Marty has warned about is that this virus could mutate and become more deadly which is what happened in 1918, it subsided going into that summer and then the autumn it became much more deadly and in MA's model he said that 2021 or 2022? could be quite bad but it's all theory, in January said 40k dow was next and then we go 18k instead which he later claimed his computer Socrates was warning there was some trouble coming but he did not listen to it. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#65 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:18 AM

the problem that is happening here(nyc) is that many on the front line are getting sick 

over 13 % of the police are out sick. they badly need a treatment to help people recover 

from this crap . some kind of drug or drug combo that helps people recover . the fda approved

something but i havent heard anything too much about it . that 13 % is about 5000 cops 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#66 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:23 AM

GDX/GDXJ downswing may have finally run its course with that successful backtest of 1 min 900 a few minutes ago

Now we see perhaps if bulls have what it takes to start turning the tide back up....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#67 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:31 AM

Well that didn't last long...not a particularly great sign...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#68 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:34 AM

Yeah, my make or break is around 1575 spot gold.

#69 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:59 AM

i just read where a 41 year old male in santa fe passed due to the virus

1575 is the 50% retracement

i believe we are in 4of C w/5 down  to come and that should finish this correction

we shall see

this virus is causing major problems and they are not going to go away quickly

my take of the astrology is rahu in the star of ardra is the cause of virus . it changes signs and leaves the star on sept22 i believe that the virus will be over w/ when rahu leaves gemini

dharma

i have been entertaining myself watching home fest w/james corden  here is andrea bocelli on home fest con te partiro https://www.youtube....h?v=is5t6eTz0DE   enjoy

#70 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 11:19 AM

i just read where a 41 year old male in santa fe passed due to the virus

1575 is the 50% retracement

i believe we are in 4of C w/5 down  to come and that should finish this correction

we shall see

this virus is causing major problems and they are not going to go away quickly

my take of the astrology is rahu in the star of ardra is the cause of virus . it changes signs and leaves the star on sept22 i believe that the virus will be over w/ when rahu leaves gemini

dharma

i have been entertaining myself watching home fest w/james corden  here is andrea bocelli on home fest con te partiro https://www.youtube....h?v=is5t6eTz0DE   enjoy

LOL, wife and I have been watching the carpool youtubes, some good stuff, I'll check out the home fest, wave 2's may be done or like you said one more 4/5

Senor