golds next leg higher

• Please log in to reply
859 replies to this topic

#821 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:08 PM

SLV right at the trendline   one   more   time....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#822 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:11 PM

OK dip buyers are beginning to convince me bears may not have anything left...

Bears have IMO used a lot of AMMO lately and so far have little to show for it, do they have any left is my Q? or do the Bulls bring in the heavy artillery?

Senor

#823 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:22 PM

AGQ looking like a Dip N Go off the hourly 900....

MAYBE.....we are finally done with this consolidation area...

agq.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#824 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:23 PM

this thing is ready to go a LOT higher imho 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#825 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:31 PM

SLV right at the trendline   one   more   time....

Aaaaaannndd...immediately rejected...again

Now we see if SLV 16.60 holds on back test....

Probably huge decision about to be made....

#826 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 01:42 PM

we are running out of time here on the weeklies

#827 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 02:29 PM

we are running out of time here on the weeklies

Maybe its a bad sign but I am not stressed about gold/miners, with Covid reinvigorated and the economy a disaster what else can the Fed/gvt do but print and maybe do another stimulus bill and IMO that's simply bullish for the metals for a long while IMO, and whatever one thinks of Trumpy he's staggering badly and to me seemingly incompetent and Dems may win - uncertainty and those prospects probably also metals bullish. And I like the technical and what I believe has been so far a very high level consolidation, we see

Senor

#828 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 02:38 PM

At first I thought a broad market selloff would take the GDX down hard again like we saw in Feb March... but now it starting to look like GDX will blast higher on stock market weakness, the opposite of what happened before.

#829 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 02:43 PM

At first I thought a broad market selloff would take the GDX down hard again like we saw in Feb March... but now it starting to look like GDX will blast higher on stock market weakness, the opposite of what happened before.

take a look at some of the miner/Dow or S&P ratio charts - IMO looks potentially explosive

Senor

#830 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 03:39 PM

gold  closed 1770 , 1773 is the end of the cycle.(which so far has been a brick wall)   next cycle is 1793 breaking into that cycle ,  would be a sign of strength and indicate higher #s

looks good  i had 2 steeds today . adding to this new miner.  hopefully it turns out to be a stud

love all the worry.  

dharma

Edited by dharma, 26 June 2020 - 03:42 PM.