papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#2 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 10:57 PM

If taken in slightly larger than daily dose, might cause death: https://www.google.c...adly-china/amp/

#3 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 10:59 PM

Im sure the drug is strong but when you can't breathe for very ill patients its worth a shot.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

#4 typicalbear

typicalbear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 390 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 02:43 AM

Im sure the drug is strong but when you can't breathe for very ill patients its worth a shot.

It's used to prevent malaria.  To be effective, it must be taken before entering a malaria environment. It doesn't cure malaria.  I've used it on and off since 2000 for treating RA with moderate effectiveness.  For RA the normal dose is 200mg daily, but as a preload it may require 400mg daily for 2 weeks. I stopped using it completely about a year ago because it was causing shortness of breath. If taken in advance of exposure to the virus it may have some moderating benefit but it won't cure the virus.

#5 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 03:05 AM

https://www.bbc.co.u...s/play/p0877mb2

#6 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 06:41 AM

At 6 days, among patients given combination therapy, the percentage of cases still carrying SRAS-CoV-2 was no more than 5%.

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

#7 Regent

Regent

• Traders-Talk User
  • 249 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 07:23 AM

You may be confusing chloroquine with hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).  The latter is used for lupus and RA.  At initial doses of 1200mg first day then subsequent 600mg daily for 5 more days, HCQ has been well tolerated.  In combination with certain meds like azithromycin HCQ could cause arrythmias.  These are the notable adverse effects clinicians must watch for.  However, it is the combo HCQ and azithromycin that the French and Dr.  William Grace in NYC have had great results.

https://www.youtube....h?v=kYyrQ4RxtOQ

Edited by Regent, 23 March 2020 - 07:25 AM.

The Admins and I are now nicey-nicey! :D

#8 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 07:40 AM

You may be confusing chloroquine with hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).  The latter is used for lupus and RA.  At initial doses of 1200mg first day then subsequent 600mg daily for 5 more days, HCQ has been well tolerated.  In combination with certain meds like azithromycin HCQ could cause arrythmias.  These are the notable adverse effects clinicians must watch for.  However, it is the combo HCQ and azithromycin that the French and Dr.  William Grace in NYC have had great results.

https://www.youtube....h?v=kYyrQ4RxtOQ

NYS ordered both from the Feds.

As long as it works!

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

#9 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 08:39 AM

the point to be aware as I read and understand cant say if true, read it awhile ago at the start of this, it transports zinc into the cells.

zinc detroys the virus in test tube, zinc does not otherwise enter the cells. They may not know that

because none of them mentioned zinc supplementation, if they eat red meat they may have enough zinc, apparently.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#10 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 09:15 AM

the point to be aware as I read and understand cant say if true, read it awhile ago at the start of this, it transports zinc into the cells.

zinc detroys the virus in test tube, zinc does not otherwise enter the cells. They may not know that

because none of them mentioned zinc supplementation, if they eat red meat they may have enough zinc, apparently.

I would be real curious to see what serum levels of both Zinc and Vitamin D are for those that are getting deathly ill.....I have a hunch...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy