• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 04:59 AM

https://www.ilgiorna...si-1845689.html

real cases in italy 450,000..........''I see clusters of people that die''......''We have chosen to defend economy even in front of people that die'' .....virologist says. Only 4.6% of infected people in italy are individuated. And here measures are very strict, so imagine the rest of europe and the world 

Edited by andr99, 25 March 2020 - 05:08 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 06:07 AM

andre why is italy allways getting hit the hardest       https://www.thelocal...son-in-14-years

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 07:35 AM

in my opinion someone abroad doesn' t say the truth. Death toll depends on the system you adopt to count : if someone who have other health issues is not counted as a direct victim the death toll falls down to 0.something. The truth is that all those people would have never died without this mess imported from china......and that is why we correctly make the count.   

Edited by andr99, 25 March 2020 - 07:37 AM.

#4 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 07:44 AM

This is a fascinating analysis. It's both good news and bad news.

https://wattsupwitht...nYd4-Gmji0tVo7A

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#5 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 08:04 AM

Death rate in the US plummeted, they said they were administering HCQ starting yesterday in New York.

#6 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 08:29 AM

Death rate in the US plummeted, they said they were administering HCQ starting yesterday in New York.

That's good news. I saw media down-playing that treatment, which, to my eye is an unfortunate "tell."

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#7 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 08:39 AM

peak global COVID-19 case acceleration is almost here - next week or two, death rate peak in about a week or two but effects will last longer

Less death & suffering is welcome, after recession - 2 Q's of negative growth etc - economy will be back up -- AFTER that crucial early NOVEMBER date, it seems. 

#8 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 08:44 AM

That's good news. I saw media down-playing that treatment, which, to my eye is an unfortunate "tell."

#dead/#confirmed fell because the denominator rose sharply.  Don't get confused.  From infection to death, it takes time.  The second week is when those vulnerable people go down rapidly in health.  The virus being transmitted via droplets does not seem to go to the lungs fast, so many people develop gastrointestinal symptoms first, like stomach aches and diarrhea before showing severe respiratory symptoms.

#9 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 08:48 AM

in my opinion someone abroad doesn' t say the truth. Death toll depends on the system you adopt to count : if someone who have other health issues is not counted as a direct victim the death toll falls down to 0.something. The truth is that all those people would have never died without this mess imported from china......and that is why we correctly make the count.   

It is tragic in Italy, Spain, and this tragedy is only spreading to other countries.  I do think this will likely happen in the US in a couple of weeks.  But please stop the racist phrase (virus from china), no.  Stop blaming China, blame your own government for not preparing the country for this.  It was January when your government should have acted.  Both Spain and Italy, it is 100% your governments' fault as will be the USA when it happens here.  

#10 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:05 AM

It is tragic in Italy, Spain, and this tragedy is only spreading to other countries.  I do think this will likely happen in the US in a couple of weeks.  But please stop the racist phrase (virus from china), no.  Stop blaming China, blame your own government for not preparing the country for this.  It was January when your government should have acted.  Both Spain and Italy, it is 100% your governments' fault as will be the USA when it happens here.  

I don' t know what kind of racism you may find if one calls it a mess imported from china..................if it was imported from finland i would call it a mess imported from finland.........................My post was meant to underline that we didn' t generate the mess, we just imported it, so if you don' t like the whole phrase........cancel the second part.....i.e. from china 

I blame my government every day of the year as they are leftists, but you will see by yourself soon that there's little you can do to block the spread unless you close everything and until you understand you have to close everything, it spreads.  It will get tragic everywhere, not just italy or spain.......wait just a little

Edited by andr99, 25 March 2020 - 09:08 AM.